Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#384481 - 09/14/09 05:51 AM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: ]
BLR Offline
Copper Star Soulmate

Loc: NE Oklahoma
I've been waiting for you, the time is right only now. It is the time for you to know your life is not "ordinary" and I am here to show you...

Edited by BLR (09/14/09 05:51 AM)

Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Twitter Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Facebook Add Re: Let's Write A Story to MySpace Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Let's Write A Story Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Stumbleupon Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Reddit
#384494 - 09/14/09 10:37 AM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: BLR]
Caribbean mom :)
Unregistered

the true purpose of your being. You are not an everyday girl. You are special. When you were born, it was important you be hidden from the evil in the world. The only way we could do that was to hide you among the evil.

You see my dear, you are destined to.......

Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Twitter Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Facebook Add Re: Let's Write A Story to MySpace Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Let's Write A Story Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Stumbleupon Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Reddit
#384535 - 09/14/09 07:00 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: ]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: Gator Country, Florida - USA
touch the lives of others, and be touched by their lives. Each time this happens, you'll hear faintly the melody of this harp.

With these words echoing in her heart, she was suddenly beside the water again, and wondering at what it all could mean.

Then, as she heard steps coming toward her, she heard the faint sounds of the harp.

Looking up, she saw...

#384537 - 09/14/09 07:13 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: Carl]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
.. a huge man, ambling towards her. He was staring straight at her, with eyes that embodied pure evil. As he leered, she felt suddenly weak with overwhelming terror. She knew that she should try to run, but ...

#384549 - 09/14/09 08:20 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: PDM]
baby blue Offline
Soulmate

Loc: alberta, canada
remembered what she had just been told by "blue eyes". (as she now thought of him) she straightened and returned the gaze as strongly as she felt it. as he lumbered to a halt, breathing noisily, she realized she was mistaken. it was not evil in his eyes, but terror!
"please miss, please... can you help me? i am alone and dared to leave my home for a moment to look for help and here you are! the fates are kind, so you will certainly be able to aid me!"
"i can do no less than try sir, what kind of aid do you need?"
"the egg, miss, it hatched!"
she relaxed considerably. being born on a farm, she had dealt with chickens, turkeys and geese.
"that's a good thing then, that is what eggs are supposed to do." she smiled as he led the way.
he looked at her, grinning and said...
"i am most pleased! i have NO IDEA what to feed a newly hatched DRAGONLETT!"
the young brunette dropped her supplies as she came to an instant halt.
" A what?"...

#384577 - 09/15/09 07:01 AM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: baby blue]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: Gator Country, Florida - USA
"Have I stepped into an alternate reality?" she wondered.

"What do I know about dragonlettes, she thought?" Immediately she thought about Anne McCaffrey's dragons and fire lizards.

Addressing the man, she suggested, "Let's go there. We'll need small chunks of meat, bowls, and various people to sit around the hatchling."

And so...

#384847 - 09/18/09 04:42 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: Carl]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
... they set off together, her almost running to keep up with her companion's long loping legs.

Suddenly she remembered her drawing equipment and had a brilliant idea.

She ...

#384855 - 09/18/09 05:42 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: PDM]
IronFront Offline
Soulmate

Killed herself.

The end.

#384857 - 09/18/09 05:55 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: IronFront]
Caribbean mom :)
Unregistered

Suddenly she awoke with a start, the blue eyed companion beside her. She shook her head at such a dream!! She heard the harp music and knew she would never do such a terrible thing as to take her life. Why did she have this dream and what did it have to do with Mr. Blue eyes and the dragonlette.

Then she remembered her drawing equipment and her brilliant idea!

She......

#384858 - 09/18/09 06:19 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: ]
baby blue Offline
Soulmate

Loc: alberta, canada
jr, as she had come to think of him,( why, she had no clue) was still sleeping soundly. when she picked up the tools of her trade, her hand hovered only a moment before touching paper. as her pencil contacted the paper, it seemed to gain a mind of it's own. she watched the picture emerge from the once pristine whiteness. the dragon's scales seemed to glisten, such detail there was. from it's mouth came a blast of flames, but in those whorls, there hid another picture. a man and a woman materialized in front of a building that had seen better days. her face was filled with terror as he pointed 9mm glock at her, his wristwatch dial facing the observer. the sign above them was mostly obscured but she could see the first 3 letters. suddenly, a horrid thought struck her, this woman was going to die! if she could gather enough information from the drawing... perhaps she could help! the sound of gently plucked harp strings washed over her. this is what blue meant!! perhaps her destiny was just revealed!!!

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
Today at 04:22 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!
by Edd
Yesterday at 06:16 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/22/17 09:57 PM
Training two budgies
by Nhu
11/22/17 01:59 AM
In Dire need of Advice...
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:19 PM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:16 PM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:13 PM
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:09 PM
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 12:30 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:19 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site