Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#389559 - 11/18/09 04:11 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: PDM]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: Gator Country, Florida - USA
"Delia," Maia asked, "Is there a spell whereby both of us can remain invisible? Or is there another way?"

What about the boy. Can he help us? She wondered, forgetting that Delia was so linked with her, it was just as if she had spoken.

Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Twitter Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Facebook Add Re: Let's Write A Story to MySpace Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Let's Write A Story Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Stumbleupon Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Reddit
#389577 - 11/18/09 06:35 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: Carl]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
"Yes, Maia, I think that the boy could help us. If we can find him, and take him from the magical realm to your adoptive land, then Rouark may follow."

"Yes! That's it! If we can get Rouark away from the usurpers, and into my company, on my home ground, then we may be able to break the evil spell that binds him."

They continued, warily and invisibly, on to the royal castle, which had once ~ but only for a very short time ~ been Maia's home.

Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Twitter Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Facebook Add Re: Let's Write A Story to MySpace Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Let's Write A Story Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Stumbleupon Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Reddit
#390263 - 11/25/09 05:55 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: PDM]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

As they rode on, Maia wondered what on earth the future might hold ~ for her and for her friends and family.

#393369 - 01/10/10 06:00 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: PDM]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

She found out ~ and maybe Rouark found out too.
But did anyone else?
Might any of us?????

#393370 - 01/10/10 06:29 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: PDM]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: Gator Country, Florida - USA
What's that I hear? The wind? Leaves rustling? Faint music?

A thought is forming, almost like the wind carries a subliminal message:

"You must truly want to know! When the time is right, and your desire is strong, the story will continue."

#393371 - 01/10/10 07:11 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: Carl]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Then I shall wait patiently smile

#394258 - 01/25/10 10:42 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: PDM]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
Maia and Delia crested a small rise in the road, and suddenly in front of them a pair of granite spires began to appear. As they moved forward down the gravel path, the rest of the castle slowly came into view.

It had been a beautiful building once - two stories, graceful lines, a crenulated line along the roof. In the center of the building was an arched circle over a pair of richly carved double oak doors.

But as they slowly moved closer to the structure, details began to become more clear. The iron knockers were askew, barely attached to the wood. Weeds surrounded the base of the building. One of the large windows on the ground floor had a long, dagger-shaped crack across its lower edge.

Maia and Delia glanced at each other nervously, then, taking in a deep breath, moved forward towards the door.

#398592 - 04/06/10 05:40 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: Lisa Shea]
Luna-Rose Offline

Loc: California, land of the people...
*BANG*!!!

Maia was thrown back by a large blast. She saw Delia loose her footing, and get blown away by a second blast.

" Wha... what's going on...?" she wondered.

But then, the smoke started to clear, and Maia was suprised by what she saw through the faint, wispy, gray clouds...

#400519 - 05/08/10 07:45 AM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: Luna-Rose]
Belesaria Offline
Regular

Another dragon. This one was larger than Dalia, and had a hard gleam in his eye. There was no doubt in her mind that it was male, in part because of the wash of strange feelings she began to feel from Dalia.

And standing next to this new dragon was...

#401286 - 05/19/10 01:45 AM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: Belesaria]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

And standing next to this new dragon was ..... Rouark!

Rouark!

Was he friend or foe?

The vibes that Maia picked up from the male dragon were not exactly positive ones; well, she didn't think so, anyway.
She looked at Delia, and Delia was looking nervous for the first time since they had met.

Maia depended on Delia; a worried companion was a matter of great concern for the young girl.

Maia looked again at Rouark.

Friend or foe?!

Now that she had been thrown from Delia's back, she guessed that she was no longer invisible.

"Hello Rouark", she said, smiling nervously, "what is happening here? What were those explosions? "

Edited by PDM (05/19/10 01:51 AM)

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
Today at 05:20 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
Today at 05:19 AM
Visions in Dreams
by rstuvw579648
Today at 05:18 AM
Meditate
by rstuvw579648
Today at 05:16 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by rstuvw579648
Today at 05:14 AM
bike gear cyanotypes
by rstuvw579648
Today at 05:13 AM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
Today at 05:11 AM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
11/17/17 04:18 PM
Happy Halloween, everyone!
by rstuvw579648
11/16/17 02:20 AM
Youth Soccer And Ring Pops
by gallerr
11/15/17 11:37 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site