Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
#401289 - 05/19/10 02:13 AM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: PDM]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
What Maia did not know, but that Rouark might have guessed, was that she and the prince were being watched.

Up in a turret of the ruinous castle stood a woman ~ the woman from the shop.

Indeed, she was also still in her shop, for once one entered that establishment ~ which appeared to be in the human realm ~ one also entered the strange magic castle.

The woman's name was Esmerelda ~ and she was a cousin of the usurping king. She thought that was helping him to hold on to his stolen power because she loved him, but, in truth, it was because she was under his spell. She was also Rouark's aunt ~ Rouark was the usurping king's son.

It was Esmerelda's job to ensure that the Rouark and Esmerelda did not become close, for, if they did, then the 'king's' position would be weakened. If the king felt that she had let him down ~ then her life would be in great danger.

Furthermore, Esmerelda was also cousin to Maia's mother. She knew that Maia's parents were the real monarchs of the land, and that Maia was the heiress to the kingdom, so, because of her magically misplaced loyalty, she felt that she had to keep power away from the girl ~ and the girl away from Rouark. She didn't want the boy to lead a rebellion against his father.

Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Twitter Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Facebook Add Re: Let's Write A Story to MySpace Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Let's Write A Story Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Stumbleupon Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Reddit
#403346 - 07/20/10 06:01 PM Re: Let's Write A Story [Re: PDM]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: Gator Country, Florida - USA
Rouark smiled at Delia. "I know you are not sure whether you can trust me. I would never harm you. Somehow our destinies are entwined. I feel it. Don't you? Something is going on here that is not quite what it seems. Maia and Delia, this dragon, Oscar, has appeared to me at crucial times in my life. He has taken me to another place - another world? another dimension? - when I need to see what is going on in this world as it really is, rather than what it is magically made to appear."

"Delia doesn't know this dragon?" asked Maia.

"There's a kind of recognition, for Delia is of that world, but she was hatched here, and hasn't seen her real home, yet."

"What should we do?"

Roark said, "I think the four of us should go with Oscar to his realm. There we can get acquainted and clear up misunderstandings, and compare notes on our observations. In addition, Oscar - with Delia and we two in link - can help us see through the magical illusions that are going on in our world. Then perhaps we can plan what we should do."

"I'm fearful, and my mind doubts, but I must admit that my heart wants to believe what you say," answered Maia.

"I pledge to you that I will always work to keep you from harm, my lady. Come, call Delia to you, and take my hand. Oscar will take us to his world."

Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Twitter Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Facebook Add Re: Let's Write A Story to MySpace Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Let's Write A Story Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Stumbleupon Add Re: Let's Write A Story to Reddit
Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Happy Halloween, everyone!
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 02:20 AM
Youth Soccer And Ring Pops
by gallerr
11/15/17 11:37 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/15/17 10:06 PM
bike gear cyanotypes
by Lisa Shea
11/15/17 05:02 PM
Zuzu is a literary cat!
by Lisa Shea
11/15/17 12:28 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by wu yu
11/13/17 01:51 AM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/07/17 03:43 PM
Teaming Up For The Fifa 2010 Soccer World Cup
by Brettt
10/26/17 08:35 AM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
10/23/17 03:07 PM
Knowing Yourself
by Lisa Shea
10/20/17 02:58 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site