Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#429366 - 11/09/14 10:47 PM Re: If you were God [Re: jilly]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
Earth is part of the universe smile. It is all interrelated in so many countless ways.

If I were God I would allow free will to continue unhindered. To do otherwise - to pick and choose who to help and who to hurt - that just doesn't sit well with me. Either we have free will or we don't. When one side can start saying "We have an omnipotent force on our side and he thinks we should win" - and it's TRUE - wow.

Add Re: If you were God to Twitter Add Re: If you were God to Facebook Add Re: If you were God to MySpace Add Re: If you were God to Del.icio.us Digg Re: If you were God Add Re: If you were God to Yahoo My Web Add Re: If you were God to Google Bookmarks Add Re: If you were God to Stumbleupon Add Re: If you were God to Reddit
#429500 - 12/20/14 12:17 AM Re: If you were God [Re: jilly]
somsuj Offline
Best Friend

Loc: England
I would not have interfered . . .

BTW, where is PDM these days - and my old friends?

Add Re: If you were God to Twitter Add Re: If you were God to Facebook Add Re: If you were God to MySpace Add Re: If you were God to Del.icio.us Digg Re: If you were God Add Re: If you were God to Yahoo My Web Add Re: If you were God to Google Bookmarks Add Re: If you were God to Stumbleupon Add Re: If you were God to Reddit
#429505 - 12/21/14 03:52 PM Re: If you were God [Re: jilly]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

PDM is around on Facebook, but she is very busy!

#429517 - 12/28/14 09:36 PM Re: If you were God [Re: Lisa Shea]
Mystical12 Offline
Regular

Loc: Australia
If I were God:

(1) I would not require anyone to believe in me.
(2) I would communicate with everyone, all of the time.
(3) I would be separate from nothing and no-one. I would be Everywhere Present, the All in All, the Sum Total of Everything that ever was, is now, and ever shall be.
(4) I would be unconditionally loving, non-judgmental, non-condemning and non-punishing.
(5) I would emphasise that every human being is as special as every other human being who has ever lived, lives now, or ever will live.
(6) I would teach people that no path to God is more direct than any other path. No religion is the "one true religion," no people are "the chosen people," and no prophet is "the greatest prophet."

#429595 - 01/16/15 01:07 PM Re: If you were God [Re: jilly]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: UK
Hello friends. smile
Yes, I am still around smile
I'm mostly writing and researching these days.

#429597 - 01/16/15 01:48 PM Re: If you were God [Re: jilly]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

writing is awesome, PDM! We would love to support you in your writing goals. Let us know any links to buy smile.

#429623 - 01/22/15 10:00 AM Re: If you were God [Re: jilly]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Thank you Lisa smile

#429631 - 01/23/15 07:09 PM Re: If you were God [Re: jilly]
somsuj Offline
Best Friend

Loc: England
Nice to see you PDM.

Thank You Lisa.

#429637 - 01/23/15 07:44 PM Re: If you were God [Re: jilly]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Mystical12 -

If my God were communicating with me all the time I think I'd go crazy smile.

#429640 - 01/24/15 02:31 AM Re: If you were God [Re: jilly]
PDM Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Thank you Somsuj.

I couldn't cope with being God, I'm afraid. Way too much hassle.

After all, I wouldn't want to put any of my creations into an eternal fiery pit, but what should I do with those who turn out to be murderers and the like???

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
Today at 12:30 AM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:03 PM
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:20 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:19 AM
Visions in Dreams
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:18 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:14 AM
bike gear cyanotypes
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:13 AM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:11 AM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
11/17/17 04:18 PM
Happy Halloween, everyone!
by rstuvw579648
11/16/17 02:20 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site