If I were God:
(1) I would not require anyone to believe in me.
(2) I would communicate with everyone, all of the time.
(3) I would be separate from nothing and no-one. I would be Everywhere Present, the All in All, the Sum Total of Everything that ever was, is now, and ever shall be.
(4) I would be unconditionally loving, non-judgmental, non-condemning and non-punishing.
(5) I would emphasise that every human being is as special as every other human being who has ever lived, lives now, or ever will live.
(6) I would teach people that no path to God is more direct than any other path. No religion is the "one true religion," no people are "the chosen people," and no prophet is "the greatest prophet."
John Lennon said, "On the 23rd of August 1974 at 9 o'clock I saw a UFO."