The Child Health Site
Page 14 of 14 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14
Topic Options
#356127 - 03/14/09 12:50 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Caninerz]
SweetBirdies Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: San Diego, CA
Apple...

haha. just wanted to say that i could look thru here and maybe find a name for my new little one.

Bella

Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Twitter Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Facebook Add Re: The parakeet name game. to MySpace Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The parakeet name game. Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Stumbleupon Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Reddit
#418548 - 09/24/11 01:28 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Birdluvers]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
seems someone thought of a smart game here and at the same time now everyone can view a list of name suggestions for birds...altho i must say not much imagination went into some of these names...sounds more like trying to find human baby names than a birds name.

first time ive seen this...lol

they go from A-Z

Edited by illusive Fantasy (09/24/11 03:47 AM)

Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Twitter Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Facebook Add Re: The parakeet name game. to MySpace Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The parakeet name game. Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Stumbleupon Add Re: The parakeet name game. to Reddit
#420070 - 11/13/11 02:24 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Birdluvers]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
I've consolidated all the names together into this online listing, so we can reference it more easily!

http://www.lisashea.com/petinfo/articles/parakeetnames/index.html

Let's start again with A, and see if we can come up with new ones without duplicating!

So what are some more A names?

How about:

Andy
Allen
Aaron
Adonis
Agatha
Amanda
Aggie

What other A names are there?

#421009 - 12/25/11 10:49 AM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Birdluvers]
Damanta Offline

Anise! (like the cookie)

#423043 - 03/12/12 06:53 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Birdluvers]
Lady Vyz Offline
Companion

Loc: Tampa, FL
So over the years we have named our birds, Reggie, Dickie, Ogie, Denny, and Timmy. I know they don't sound very imaginative, however, we named all of them after characters from our favorite movie "Slap Shot" starring Paul Newman.

Reggie Dunlop
Dickie Dunn
Ogie Ogelthorpe
Denis Lemieux
Tim "Dr. Hook" McCracken

#423045 - 03/12/12 06:59 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Birdluvers]
Carol1956 Offline
Regular

Loc: Maine USA
Angel.
My birds are Precious Boy, Skye, Pieter, Jazzy, Bumble, and Skittles or Zee not sure which yet.

#423058 - 03/13/12 01:03 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Birdluvers]
Kathy A Offline
Good Friend

Loc: Wyoming
when I picked Pipsqueak and Chirp I didn't know if I had a he or she or both of the same. The names I was coming up with had to go for either. Usually...though not this time, I like regular people names for my pets. Like my dog is named Bruno and it really fits for a little bulldog.

Edited by Kathy A (03/13/12 01:10 PM)

#424153 - 07/21/12 02:04 PM Re: The parakeet name game. [Re: Birdluvers]
Arie Offline

Loc: Rowlett , TX
Arie

Page 14 of 14 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Wing Flipping
by Edd
2 seconds ago
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:20 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:19 AM
Visions in Dreams
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:18 AM
Meditate
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:16 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:14 AM
bike gear cyanotypes
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:13 AM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:11 AM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
11/17/17 04:18 PM
Happy Halloween, everyone!
by rstuvw579648
11/16/17 02:20 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site