Budgie Photos
My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#424314 - 08/06/12 02:14 PM Favorite Song!
HabeasAvis Offline

Prudence was making grouchy noises at me today, and I couldn't figure out what it was. I tried putting on some music, and then remembered that I'd put on The Beatles the day previous. I guess her favorite song is 'Love Me Do'. She started dancing and chirping immediately! Do any of your budgies have a favorite song that puts them in a good mood?

Add Favorite Song! to Twitter Add Favorite Song! to Facebook Add Favorite Song! to MySpace Add Favorite Song! to Del.icio.us Digg Favorite Song! Add Favorite Song! to Yahoo My Web Add Favorite Song! to Google Bookmarks Add Favorite Song! to Stumbleupon Add Favorite Song! to Reddit
#424321 - 08/06/12 06:27 PM Re: Favorite Song! [Re: HabeasAvis]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: upstate NY
My guys like just about anything by Fleetwood Mac... and for some reason they love to hear The Star Spangled Banner when it's sung on tv before games etc. No matter who is singing it, they stop what they're doing and sing along.
Patriotic duo. LOL crazy

Add Re: Favorite Song! to Twitter Add Re: Favorite Song! to Facebook Add Re: Favorite Song! to MySpace Add Re: Favorite Song! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Favorite Song! Add Re: Favorite Song! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Favorite Song! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Favorite Song! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Favorite Song! to Reddit
#424323 - 08/06/12 06:33 PM Re: Favorite Song! [Re: HabeasAvis]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
cappy just loves music no preference just music is fine... smile

Add Re: Favorite Song! to Twitter Add Re: Favorite Song! to Facebook Add Re: Favorite Song! to MySpace Add Re: Favorite Song! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Favorite Song! Add Re: Favorite Song! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Favorite Song! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Favorite Song! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Favorite Song! to Reddit
#424337 - 08/07/12 01:00 PM Re: Favorite Song! [Re: HabeasAvis]
tessboss Offline
Long Time Friend

KK do they have little flags they wave? lol Bob likes rock on rainy days and country on sunny days and hates talk radio, he squawks whenever he hears it.

#424339 - 08/07/12 03:42 PM Re: Favorite Song! [Re: HabeasAvis]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: upstate NY
No flags tess, but they do stand! hahaha wink

#424360 - 08/10/12 02:50 PM Re: Favorite Song! [Re: HabeasAvis]
linda jean Offline
Regular

Loc: baldwin ,n.y. usa
bam-bam loves lonley boy by Paul Anka.Which is funny because I know Mr. Anka personaley for many years,he will jump onto his swing and sing along.

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
Today at 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:52 AM
Training two budgies
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:39 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by Lisa Shea
11/27/17 05:47 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!
by Edd
11/23/17 06:16 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site