Budgie Photos
My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#424549 - 09/16/12 12:40 AM What is Eva doing??? (Video)
robopetz Offline

I have caught our white lutino Eva doing this earlier today. She tap dancing? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPcRQP65O38&feature=plcp

Add What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Twitter Add What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Facebook Add What is Eva doing??? (Video) to MySpace Add What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Del.icio.us Digg What is Eva doing??? (Video) Add What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Yahoo My Web Add What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Google Bookmarks Add What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Stumbleupon Add What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Reddit
#424553 - 09/16/12 04:48 AM Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) [Re: robopetz]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
Laughing thats kinda cute...and that bird is very pretty...as to what she is doing...geeeeeesh one can only guess....id just make sure to look at the feet as close as you can to make sure there is no sign of some sort of sores or abnormalities redness etc. including UNDER the feet...and keep an eye on them...if all looks fine and stays looking fine over several days...i guess she is dancing to the beat of a different drummer lol...

Add Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Twitter Add Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Facebook Add Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) to MySpace Add Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) Add Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Stumbleupon Add Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Reddit
#424569 - 09/17/12 08:03 PM Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) [Re: robopetz]
AlyssaNOpie Offline

Loc: Minnesota
lol that is too cute though smile

Add Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Twitter Add Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Facebook Add Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) to MySpace Add Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) Add Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Stumbleupon Add Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) to Reddit
#425322 - 10/27/12 05:30 PM Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) [Re: robopetz]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: upstate NY
lol Just came across this.
I have nooo idea what she is doing. It is pretty funny and cute tho. lol
Looks almost like she can't get comfortable?
Do you have different types of perches in their cage? Did her feet check out ok?

#425325 - 10/27/12 05:47 PM Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) [Re: robopetz]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
i did once see a article on foot taping once but that was with large parrot species and im not sure what it was about but there was a reason with the parrot..and it also if not mistaken was a certain species of parrot just dont remember exactly what it said now so i dont even want to suppose something and be off base...

maybe there is something out there that can be found thru googling i dont know but its worth a try.

#425326 - 10/27/12 06:06 PM Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) [Re: robopetz]
snap Offline
Companion

Loc: Washington
That is weird (but funny). The perch idea is a really good one...maybe he is uncomfortable?

#425332 - 10/28/12 07:23 AM Re: What is Eva doing??? (Video) [Re: robopetz]
**mattie** Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: White Plains, NY
Whatever she's doing, it's pretty cute lol

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Find your Enameled Aluminum Wire
by enameledaluminum
Today at 01:16 AM
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:02 PM
Training two budgies
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:01 PM
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
12/13/17 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:52 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site