Budgie Photos
My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#425417 - 11/03/12 11:30 AM Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!!
hdshfhsj,djfklsd Offline

So, momma decided to emerge from the nest for a little and I got some pictures of her and daddy!

(Mommy bird)

(Daddy bird)

(Mommy and Daddy waiting for some treats!) smile

Add Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Twitter Add Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Facebook Add Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to MySpace Add Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Del.icio.us Digg Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! Add Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Yahoo My Web Add Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Google Bookmarks Add Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Stumbleupon Add Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Reddit
#425418 - 11/03/12 01:13 PM Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! [Re: hdshfhsj,djfklsd]
snap Offline
Companion

Loc: Washington
Beautiful birds!

Add Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Twitter Add Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Facebook Add Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to MySpace Add Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! Add Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Reddit
#425420 - 11/03/12 01:17 PM Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! [Re: hdshfhsj,djfklsd]
snap Offline
Companion

Loc: Washington
Have the babies hatched yet?

Add Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Twitter Add Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Facebook Add Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to MySpace Add Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! Add Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! to Reddit
#425421 - 11/03/12 01:19 PM Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! [Re: hdshfhsj,djfklsd]
hdshfhsj,djfklsd Offline

Thank you! I can't wait to see what their little babies will look like smile

#425422 - 11/03/12 01:20 PM Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! [Re: snap]
hdshfhsj,djfklsd Offline

Not yet it feels like time is dragging by!! She’s been on the eggs about two weeks. There are seven!!

#425424 - 11/03/12 04:35 PM Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! [Re: hdshfhsj,djfklsd]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
well be patient and you will be rewarded...with a whole bunch of lil mouths for mommy and daddy to feed lol

lovely birds too

#425429 - 11/03/12 06:15 PM Re: Here they are Mommy Bird and Daddy Bird!! [Re: illusive Fantasy]
hdshfhsj,djfklsd Offline

Thank you

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
Today at 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:52 AM
Training two budgies
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:39 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by Lisa Shea
11/27/17 05:47 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!
by Edd
11/23/17 06:16 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site