Budgie Photos
My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#399386 - 04/21/10 01:35 PM Riddles (answer them and share them)
liveforchrist Offline
Regular

Loc: Oregon
Whats greater than God, more evil than the devil, poor people have it, rich people want it, and if you eat it, you die.
(Be sure to share your riddles smile )

Add Riddles (answer them and share them) to Twitter Add Riddles (answer them and share them) to Facebook Add Riddles (answer them and share them) to MySpace Add Riddles (answer them and share them) to Del.icio.us Digg Riddles (answer them and share them) Add Riddles (answer them and share them) to Yahoo My Web Add Riddles (answer them and share them) to Google Bookmarks Add Riddles (answer them and share them) to Stumbleupon Add Riddles (answer them and share them) to Reddit
#400517 - 05/08/10 07:34 AM Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) [Re: liveforchrist]
Belesaria Offline
Regular

Nothing.

A box without hinges, key, or lid, yet gold is hidden within.

Add Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) to Twitter Add Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) to Facebook Add Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) to MySpace Add Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) Add Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) to Stumbleupon Add Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) to Reddit
#400521 - 05/08/10 07:50 AM Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) [Re: Belesaria]
Tinku Offline

Is it time?

Add Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) to Twitter Add Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) to Facebook Add Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) to MySpace Add Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) Add Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) to Stumbleupon Add Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) to Reddit
#400525 - 05/08/10 08:16 AM Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) [Re: Tinku]
Belesaria Offline
Regular

Nope.

#426102 - 02/22/13 06:25 PM Re: Riddles (answer them and share them) [Re: liveforchrist]
ellenlucky Offline

Loc: rspouch
nothing! nothing is greater than god, nothing is more evil than the devil, poor people have nothing, rich people nee nothing and if you eat nothing you will die. Ahha,[advertising deleted by PDM]

Edited by PDM (02/24/13 02:29 PM)

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
Today at 04:22 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!
by Edd
Yesterday at 06:16 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/22/17 09:57 PM
Training two budgies
by Nhu
11/22/17 01:59 AM
In Dire need of Advice...
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:19 PM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:16 PM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:13 PM
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:09 PM
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 12:30 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:19 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site