Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 84 < 1 2 3 4 ... 83 84 >
Topic Options
#426430 - 05/20/13 02:46 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Online   content

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
A lovely meditation! 20 minutes, plus I added Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's Somewhere Over the Rainbow on at the end smile. How are you doing?

Add Re: Meditate to Twitter Add Re: Meditate to Facebook Add Re: Meditate to MySpace Add Re: Meditate to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Meditate Add Re: Meditate to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Meditate to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Meditate to Stumbleupon Add Re: Meditate to Reddit
#426434 - 05/22/13 01:52 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

Ten minutes away from the lovely 10pm meditation! Bring some serenity into your world. You deserve it. Join me! smile

Add Re: Meditate to Twitter Add Re: Meditate to Facebook Add Re: Meditate to MySpace Add Re: Meditate to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Meditate Add Re: Meditate to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Meditate to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Meditate to Stumbleupon Add Re: Meditate to Reddit
#426435 - 05/22/13 02:44 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

I meditated in silence this time, as the house was quiet. It was lovely smile Did anybody meditate virtually with me?

#426449 - 05/23/13 01:38 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

OK let's try a 20 minute warning! 20 minutes until our 10pm meditation smile Plenty of time to finish up tasks and get ready! Join me! smile

#426467 - 05/26/13 01:49 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

Ten minutes away until our 10pm meditation! Breathe in deeply, put on a playlist, and enjoy a serene retreat into bliss smile

#426468 - 05/26/13 02:27 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

That was lovely, although I think I need to take Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel K out of the mix. It triggers too many thought-patterns for me.

#426479 - 05/28/13 01:52 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

Ten minutes until our meditation at 10pm begins! It naturally reduces stress and blood pressure. Completely free! Enjoy with us!

#426480 - 05/28/13 02:52 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

A lovely, relaxing break. I recommend everyone find ways to include meditation in their daily routine.

#426482 - 05/30/13 01:58 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

Our 10pm meditation is coming up! Breathe in deeply and delve into a free, easy, no-prescription-necessary way to better your health!

#426483 - 05/30/13 02:21 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

A lovely 19 minute meditation. Now I'm in the mood to watch Eastern Promises - Viggo Mortensen. There is just something about Ukrainian men.

Page 2 of 84 < 1 2 3 4 ... 83 84 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
Today at 04:22 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!
by Edd
Yesterday at 06:16 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/22/17 09:57 PM
Training two budgies
by Nhu
11/22/17 01:59 AM
In Dire need of Advice...
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:19 PM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:16 PM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:13 PM
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:09 PM
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 12:30 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:19 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site