Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#427483 - 01/01/14 06:07 PM Explore Photography
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
Let's all have fun with photography! Every day, I encourage us all to post a photo of something. Post anything at all that inspires you. I'm inspired by this beautiful dragon in my office, which releases my creative spirit!

What inspires you today?

Add Explore Photography to Twitter Add Explore Photography to Facebook Add Explore Photography to MySpace Add Explore Photography to Del.icio.us Digg Explore Photography Add Explore Photography to Yahoo My Web Add Explore Photography to Google Bookmarks Add Explore Photography to Stumbleupon Add Explore Photography to Reddit
#427494 - 01/03/14 05:35 PM Re: Explore Photography [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

My photo for January 3rd - a view down my street in today's snow. I took it just after dark.

Add Re: Explore Photography to Twitter Add Re: Explore Photography to Facebook Add Re: Explore Photography to MySpace Add Re: Explore Photography to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Explore Photography Add Re: Explore Photography to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Explore Photography to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Explore Photography to Stumbleupon Add Re: Explore Photography to Reddit
#427499 - 01/04/14 02:35 PM Re: Explore Photography [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

My photo of the day - hands. They are so meaningful in so many ways. They comfort us, support us ...

what have you worked on today? Share your progress and images!

Add Re: Explore Photography to Twitter Add Re: Explore Photography to Facebook Add Re: Explore Photography to MySpace Add Re: Explore Photography to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Explore Photography Add Re: Explore Photography to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Explore Photography to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Explore Photography to Stumbleupon Add Re: Explore Photography to Reddit
#427502 - 01/05/14 10:16 AM Re: Explore Photography [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

My photo for the day - my origami lotus flower that I hand painted with watercolors, holding the text of the Bhagavad Gita

This sits right in front of me while I work - it's on top of my black printer. So you guys have seen two things that are "before me" here - the dragon and the lotus flower smile.

I'd love to see what you are working on!

#427507 - 01/06/14 11:47 PM Re: Explore Photography [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Here's my photo for the day - this pepper plant is several years old. It is "tree like" with bark. It had been thriving - but suddenly it just dried up. I'm wondering if it'll come back or if it's reached its end.

#427508 - 01/07/14 03:39 AM Re: Explore Photography [Re: Lisa Shea]
Mongrel Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Midwest USA, The Beeble Belt
Lisa I spend quite a lot of time hunting mushrooms and I bought a DSLR just for it though I don't usually upload the pictures I do have some online that I don't mind to share though in order to make them "net-worthy" they have to be sucked dry so they are not such a load on the servers. Some of them are really cool.

#427509 - 01/07/14 03:41 AM Re: Explore Photography [Re: Lisa Shea]
Mongrel Offline
Great Friend

#427510 - 01/07/14 09:50 AM Re: Explore Photography [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Here's my photo for the day. This is the top shelf of my books in my office with its line of Tibetan prayer flags. The front book is "Only Companion" - a book of Japanese poems on love and longing.

#427511 - 01/07/14 10:03 AM Re: Explore Photography [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

I've reached 100 fans! Thank you all so much for sharing in my artistic projects. I'd love to hear more about what you guys are working on! My focus right now is on photography, watercolors, and origami. What is yours?

Lisa Shea Artist Page

#427518 - 01/10/14 01:15 PM Re: Explore Photography [Re: Lisa Shea]
Mongrel Offline
Great Friend

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Training two budgies
by Nhu
1 second ago
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:26 PM
In Dire need of Advice...
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:19 PM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:16 PM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:09 PM
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 12:30 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:19 AM
Visions in Dreams
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:18 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:14 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site