my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#427527 - 01/14/14 02:31 AM My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin
Amygirl22 Offline

Hi everyone I used to have 2 Parakeets Birdie and Jazmin. They were the best birds ever. I went to petsmart with a friend to look at the birds. My mom let me buy one. I name it Birdie,because I was young and did not come up with a name. She used to bite me,but I work with her and she was biting less. Then I went to the pets store 1 year later and got Jazmin. She was a sweet heart. She never ever bite anything or anyone. Well one day I had a paperclip in the cage to hold a toy. Well it rust and Jazmin was stuck. My dad save her life she was ok. 1 year later,we took her to the vet. The vet took care of her beak for me,because it was long and she had a hard time eating. The vet guy came back and said the hole were her throat was is not healing and she may not have long to live. Well days later she die November 15,2008. Birdie live untie she was 5 years old. She die October 21,2010 So I am glad I am get a parakeet again. Can you guys give some tips,because I have not had a parakeet in 4 years.

this is them miss them both frown

Add My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Twitter Add My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Facebook Add My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to MySpace Add My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Del.icio.us Digg My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin Add My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Yahoo My Web Add My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Google Bookmarks Add My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Stumbleupon Add My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Reddit
#427624 - 01/29/14 09:57 PM Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin [Re: Amygirl22]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
AmyGirl22 -

That's sad about the previous keet - it's a good reminder to us all to be very careful about every item that goes into a cage!

How is your new keet doing? Are you working with it every day?

Add Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Twitter Add Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Facebook Add Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to MySpace Add Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Del.icio.us Digg Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin Add Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Yahoo My Web Add Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Google Bookmarks Add Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Stumbleupon Add Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Reddit
#428415 - 05/22/14 12:34 AM Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin [Re: Lisa Shea]
Amygirl22 Offline

She is doing well

Add Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Twitter Add Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Facebook Add Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to MySpace Add Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Del.icio.us Digg Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin Add Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Yahoo My Web Add Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Google Bookmarks Add Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Stumbleupon Add Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin to Reddit
#428455 - 05/24/14 12:48 PM Re: My Old Parakeet Birdie and Jazmin [Re: Amygirl22]
Jacquie Offline
Companion

Loc: Oregon
Amygirl- I'm sorry , I just read this post. So sorry about your little keet. frown But, are you still needing information about your new ones? There's a lot of info here on the site, what kinds of questions do you have??

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
pandora jewelry charms could use a quality
by Doris
11 minutes 58 seconds ago
pandora disney uk may be a popular
by Doris
17 minutes 47 seconds ago
There are many jewelry outlet online
by Doris
24 minutes 55 seconds ago
Super-Old Gospel
by nopqrs942299
Yesterday at 10:46 PM
what are you guys doing? (in life, i mean)
by Swati Gupta
Yesterday at 06:40 AM
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by nopqrs876950
12/10/17 01:29 AM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
12/06/17 05:07 PM
How to Express Birthday Greetings?
by rstuvw579648
12/06/17 05:05 PM
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
12/06/17 05:04 PM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by nopqrs876950
12/06/17 12:05 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site