My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#169972 - 04/15/07 08:10 AM Anyone play World of Warcraft?
Song Bird Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Indiana
I have two brothers. They are addicted to WOW. All they talk about is WOW. All they do is go to work, come home, eat, shower, play WOW for hours, and sleep. So I'm just wondering if anyone else plays World of Warcraft and finds it incredibly addicting? smile

Add Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Twitter Add Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Facebook Add Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to MySpace Add Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Del.icio.us Digg Anyone play World of  Warcraft? Add Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Yahoo My Web Add Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Google Bookmarks Add Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Stumbleupon Add Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Reddit
#170032 - 04/15/07 10:45 AM Re: Anyone play World of Warcraft? [Re: Song Bird]
I luv GiGi and Yogi Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Long Island Ny
my brother plays wow constantly!

I luv my keets!!!
declan and fionnuala

Add Re: Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Twitter Add Re: Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Facebook Add Re: Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to MySpace Add Re: Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Anyone play World of  Warcraft? Add Re: Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Reddit
#170046 - 04/15/07 12:08 PM Re: Anyone play World of Warcraft? [Re: I luv GiGi and Yogi]
Skish Offline
Friend

Loc: New York City
omg..my brother is addicted..
it's like WoW 24/7.
The internet network goes down: "WHY DOES IT ALWAYS DO THIS!?!"
conversations with me often begin like "So on WoW.."
I play sometimes, but I'm not addicted/

Add Re: Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Twitter Add Re: Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Facebook Add Re: Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to MySpace Add Re: Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Anyone play World of  Warcraft? Add Re: Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Anyone play World of  Warcraft? to Reddit
#170080 - 04/15/07 01:49 PM Re: Anyone play World of Warcraft? [Re: Skish]
Pigeon Offline
Great Friend

Loc: UK
I played WoW for bout a year, but stopped playing for bout a month now. It is incredibly addictive...And no idea why O_o

#170086 - 04/15/07 02:11 PM Re: Anyone play World of Warcraft? [Re: Pigeon]
terryluvsgoldens Offline
Best Friend

Loc: New York State
The computers in my house are networked and we use to play though our home network as teams and against each other until some how the disk shattered in the drive. It is addicting.
I like the games where you get to build and upgrade, farm, mine
ect like warcraft, age of empires, age of mythology ect
*Fester tiel
*Dog Comet Golden Retriever
No Sand Keets \:\)

#170488 - 04/16/07 03:52 PM Re: Anyone play World of Warcraft? [Re: terryluvsgoldens]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Loc: North Carolina
I totaly agree terry. I have a game like that called Empire Earth and I love it. =)

#170489 - 04/16/07 03:56 PM Re: Anyone play World of Warcraft? [Re: Stephen]
terryluvsgoldens Offline
Best Friend

I have empire earth, and I have not really figured it out
I think it's the way it interacts, it's different than Age of Empires. Maybe it's me but you can't control individual people
unless I am getting it confused with another game.

Edited by terryluvsgoldensand keets (04/16/07 03:57 PM)
*Fester tiel

#170491 - 04/16/07 03:57 PM Re: Anyone play World of Warcraft? [Re: terryluvsgoldens]
Stephen Offline
True Blue Soulmate

Loc: North Carolina
Haha, the funny thing is that my friend has Age of Empires and I can't figure it out! =)
Yeah, they're different but the idea is the same...

#170526 - 04/16/07 05:15 PM Re: Anyone play World of Warcraft? [Re: Stephen]
terryluvsgoldens Offline
Best Friend

age of Mythology is good also and Civilization I love that one!!
*Fester tiel

#170550 - 04/16/07 05:37 PM Re: Anyone play World of Warcraft? [Re: terryluvsgoldens]
frandrew Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota
i LOVE Age of Empires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

^
Rest in Peace

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Training two budgies
by Nhu
1 second ago
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:26 PM
In Dire need of Advice...
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:19 PM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:16 PM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:09 PM
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 12:30 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:19 AM
Visions in Dreams
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:18 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:14 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site