Budgie Photos
My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#428391 - 05/20/14 04:02 AM help pls,regarding to my cockateil.
J0nelLe Offline

help pls,regarding to my cockateil. my hen laid egg in the floOring of their cAge eventhough they have a nesting box,what should i do.thanks

Add help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Twitter Add help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Facebook Add help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to MySpace Add help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Del.icio.us Digg help pls,regarding to my cockateil. Add help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Yahoo My Web Add help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Google Bookmarks Add help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Stumbleupon Add help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Reddit
#428393 - 05/20/14 06:19 PM Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. [Re: J0nelLe]
Jacquie Offline
Companion

Loc: Oregon
Oh wow, so you have a cockateil and parakeets?
I'm not sure, but she laid it where she wanted to. Do you have an avian vet on hand? Egg laying can be dangerous for birds, it's always better to discuss health issues with a good avian vet. Good luck.

Add Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Twitter Add Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Facebook Add Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to MySpace Add Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. Add Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Stumbleupon Add Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Reddit
#428406 - 05/21/14 11:03 AM Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. [Re: J0nelLe]
J0nelLe Offline

thanks for the response but i don't have an avian vet right now. frown

Add Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Twitter Add Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Facebook Add Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to MySpace Add Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. Add Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Stumbleupon Add Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. to Reddit
#428410 - 05/21/14 03:00 PM Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. [Re: J0nelLe]
Kymber Offline
Friend

Loc: Van Nuys, Calif.
Originally Posted By: J0nelLe
thanks for the response but i don't have an avian vet right now. frown

My advice to you is to find one.

You've had issues with both your budgies and your tiel which can't be answered easily in an online forum.

At the very least, you need to have a conversation with a qualified avian vet and have your questions answered by a professional.

#428427 - 05/22/14 10:24 AM Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. [Re: J0nelLe]
Jacquie Offline
Companion

I am not trying to sound mean or bossy, but as animal/ keet owners, it is our responsibility to provide health care for them. If you have a dog, you have a animal vet. For a horse, you have an equine vet. And if you have a parakeet or other bird, you have an avian vet. They can have health issues that cannot be answered on a forum such as this. We are not avian vets.

#428438 - 05/22/14 06:06 PM Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. [Re: J0nelLe]
J0nelLe Offline

thanks alot, but i was supprised thIs mOrning becAuse i saw anOther egG in their nest box,i thInk the oNly pRoblem is the hole in the box,i used sand paper to expand the hole for them to coMe in and out,sorry for the english.

#428466 - 05/25/14 08:46 PM Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. [Re: J0nelLe]
J0nelLe Offline

one more question,. how many egg will my cockateil wil lay? because it is 4 days since my teil laid their 2nd egg,up until now they don't lay anymore?

#428478 - 05/27/14 01:37 AM Re: help pls,regarding to my cockateil. [Re: J0nelLe]
Jacquie Offline
Companion

Again, these are questions you need to ask an avian vet. It would be irresponsible of us to attempt to answer health questions about birds, as we are not avian professionals. Please address any medical questions to a professional.

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 09:57 PM
Training two budgies
by Nhu
Yesterday at 01:59 AM
In Dire need of Advice...
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:19 PM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:16 PM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:13 PM
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:09 PM
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 12:30 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:19 AM
Visions in Dreams
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:18 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:14 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site