Budgie Photos
My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#252263 - 02/03/08 08:35 PM What does this dream mean?
Clairakeet Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Wisconsin
I always have dreams about my teeth being gross. Often I'll dream that I have braces and the wires keep poking and chew up the inside of my cheek, and my cheek just keeps getting caught on them all the time. Or I'll dream that my teeth are falling out, or that there will be something like a popcorn kernel stuck in them. Or that they are rotting...all sorts of things like that. Does anyone know what that means? I've researched around, but I can't really find anything about teeth in dreams.

Add What does this dream mean? to Twitter Add What does this dream mean? to Facebook Add What does this dream mean? to MySpace Add What does this dream mean? to Del.icio.us Digg What does this dream mean? Add What does this dream mean? to Yahoo My Web Add What does this dream mean? to Google Bookmarks Add What does this dream mean? to Stumbleupon Add What does this dream mean? to Reddit
#252275 - 02/03/08 08:50 PM Re: What does this dream mean? [Re: Clairakeet]
HTG Offline

Loc: Indiana
Dream intreptation is a hobby of mine, I have a bit of a knack for it.

Dreams of teeth are important. Dreams which are repeating or re-occuring are also important.

Dreams of loosing teeth are generally regarded as signs of anxiety. What you are describing strikes me as a small, persistant, annoyance that is causing you self doubt.

Occasionally, mineral defeciencies can cause dreams of teeth too.

Add Re: What does this dream mean? to Twitter Add Re: What does this dream mean? to Facebook Add Re: What does this dream mean? to MySpace Add Re: What does this dream mean? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What does this dream mean? Add Re: What does this dream mean? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What does this dream mean? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What does this dream mean? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What does this dream mean? to Reddit
#252276 - 02/03/08 08:52 PM Re: What does this dream mean? [Re: HTG]
Clairakeet Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Wisconsin
Hm. Ok. How can I figure out exactly what the small persistant annoyance is?

Add Re: What does this dream mean? to Twitter Add Re: What does this dream mean? to Facebook Add Re: What does this dream mean? to MySpace Add Re: What does this dream mean? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What does this dream mean? Add Re: What does this dream mean? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What does this dream mean? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What does this dream mean? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What does this dream mean? to Reddit
#252297 - 02/03/08 09:33 PM Re: What does this dream mean? [Re: Clairakeet]
joandboys Offline
Soulmate

Loc: New York
Some dreams are triggered by suggestion or stimuli of some kind. Others are triggered by the subconcience trying to tell you that you have anxiety about something. Other dreams are so unreal that they could not happen in real life. Still others are prophetic. To interpret a dream that falls into the area of something that could happen to you, you should look at the feelings you have in the dream. Are you feeling sad, or worried, or fearful. examine what is happening when the feeling is the strongest. It could also be triggered by something like what you feel about your real teeth. If for instance, you feel your teeth are an attractive part of your appearance perhaps you really do fear that something will happen to damage that. You might also have a fear of being embarrassed because your teeth are prominent in your appearance and something like rotting teeth or a kernal would humiliate you. If on the other hand your teeth and how they look bother you, your subconcience mind might be trying to tell you that their appearance bothers you so much that you are having bad dreams about it. There is also the possibility that you grind your teeth in your sleep and it is triggering dreams about your teeth. There are only so many scenarios that you can have about your teeth but teeth are central to all of them as well as something happening to them. The way to determine if any of these are why you are dreaming about your teeth is to examine the feelings in your dreams and ask yourself if any of these statements about your teeth and appearance apply. If none of them do apply then your dentist can tell you if there are signs of grinding. If he cannot tell then it is a simple thing to get a night guard that you slip in and which will prevent ginding. If your dreams improve, then that was probably it.

Cookie and Sweetie

#252298 - 02/03/08 09:39 PM Re: What does this dream mean? [Re: joandboys]
HTG Offline

Loc: Indiana
Yes, you have to definitely look at your feelings during the dream and when you wake after the dream. That will help you narrow it down.

#267958 - 03/10/08 01:05 AM Re: What does this dream mean? [Re: HTG]
JeAniNeEe Offline
Good Friend

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
maybe u have a fear of ur teeth getting bad. do u remember if b4 the first time u had this dream that u had seen a movie or heard a story or anything about that. sometimes when something enters u head especially a worry, it comes out more in a dream

#428741 - 06/26/14 04:07 AM Re: What does this dream mean? [Re: Clairakeet]
Nadine Gonzalez Offline

Loc: United States
Dreams are just the game of your thoughts which have been revolving in your mind and the better solution is that you have to check a What Dream means dream dictionary for the perfect meaning and a lesson about your life.

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Wing Flipping
by Edd
2 seconds ago
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:20 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:19 AM
Visions in Dreams
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:18 AM
Meditate
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:16 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:14 AM
bike gear cyanotypes
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:13 AM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:11 AM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
11/17/17 04:18 PM
Happy Halloween, everyone!
by rstuvw579648
11/16/17 02:20 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site