Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#429086 - 09/03/14 05:23 PM FREE Parakeet Ebook
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
I have finally rebuilt my Parakeet and Budgies ebook - a long, arduous process. Lots of fixing of formatting issues. I need a few beta readers to help me check that everything's set now - let me know if you would like a free copy!

Add FREE Parakeet Ebook to Twitter Add FREE Parakeet Ebook to Facebook Add FREE Parakeet Ebook to MySpace Add FREE Parakeet Ebook to Del.icio.us Digg FREE Parakeet Ebook Add FREE Parakeet Ebook to Yahoo My Web Add FREE Parakeet Ebook to Google Bookmarks Add FREE Parakeet Ebook to Stumbleupon Add FREE Parakeet Ebook to Reddit
#429109 - 09/06/14 05:26 PM Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook [Re: Lisa Shea]
Kymber Offline
Friend

Loc: Van Nuys, Calif.
I'd be happy to take a look at it, Lisa, if you would like.

Add Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook to Twitter Add Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook to Facebook Add Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook to MySpace Add Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook to Del.icio.us Digg Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook Add Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook to Yahoo My Web Add Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook to Google Bookmarks Add Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook to Stumbleupon Add Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook to Reddit
#429247 - 10/11/14 05:12 AM Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook [Re: Lisa Shea]
Mom's Menagerie Offline

Hi! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a copy of your ebook. We are fortunate to give a new home to two young parakeets (3 mos old), and we are scouring the internet for information! This would be a blessing to receive a copy of your book. Thank you so much for sharing!

PB&J, (prayers, blessings & joy)
Theresa

Add Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook to Twitter Add Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook to Facebook Add Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook to MySpace Add Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook to Del.icio.us Digg Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook Add Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook to Yahoo My Web Add Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook to Google Bookmarks Add Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook to Stumbleupon Add Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook to Reddit
#429255 - 10/11/14 12:42 PM Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook [Re: Lisa Shea]
Budgie Daisy Offline

Hello. We just welcomed a new, young budgie into our home. I've had them as a child, at 7 & 11 years old, but it's been a while so I'd love to have a copy of the ebook to refresh my memory and allow my children and even their daddy to read it and get a better understanding of our new feathered family member, Daisy :-) I came across your page while searching for hand training tips and it's by far the best, and most detailed guide I've seen. Thanks for sharing your great tips and information :-)

#429294 - 10/20/14 02:16 AM Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook [Re: Lisa Shea]
Greenboy Offline

Could I get a copy of the free Parakeet Ebook?
I was just given a 4 year old Budgie and wanted to know if he is still trainable he doesn't bite likes too come out of his cage and sit on his perch.

#429550 - 01/01/15 10:03 AM Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

OK it took me longer than I thought to get a bunch of the issues ironed out. It's finally set!!

I'll send out a note to the forum right now. Respond to that when you get it so I have your email address, and I'll send the ebook along!

#429658 - 01/29/15 07:29 AM Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook [Re: Lisa Shea]
elizabeth101812 Offline

I would love a copy! Please send!

#429664 - 02/08/15 08:46 AM Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Elizabeth - please PM me your email address and the format you'd like smile.

#429665 - 02/09/15 01:43 AM Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook [Re: Lisa Shea]
elizabeth101812 Offline

Hello, I was not able to send a pm it keeps telling me pm disabled. but my email is spener.rhiannon@gmail.com and what ever format you usually send is fine not sure what the options are. Thank you!

#429669 - 02/10/15 04:05 AM Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook [Re: Lisa Shea]
Budgie Daisy Offline

Hello. I'm having tthe same problem with trying to pm you as well Lisa Shae frown My email address is bobbleheadtrish@gmail.Com
I requested a copy of the ebook a while back as well smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Training two budgies
by Nhu
1 second ago
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:26 PM
In Dire need of Advice...
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:19 PM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:16 PM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:09 PM
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 12:30 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:19 AM
Visions in Dreams
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:18 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:14 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site