Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#429346 - 11/05/14 02:27 PM Interest in DaVinci Code
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
It seems like interest in the novel DaVinci Code is waning - the book and movie are "old history" to many.

Do you think another novel will come along with this kind of power? It seems to happen, on this topic, every twenty years or so ...

Add Interest in DaVinci Code to Twitter Add Interest in DaVinci Code to Facebook Add Interest in DaVinci Code to MySpace Add Interest in DaVinci Code to Del.icio.us Digg Interest in DaVinci Code Add Interest in DaVinci Code to Yahoo My Web Add Interest in DaVinci Code to Google Bookmarks Add Interest in DaVinci Code to Stumbleupon Add Interest in DaVinci Code to Reddit
#429516 - 12/26/14 11:25 PM Re: Interest in DaVinci Code [Re: Lisa Shea]
Mystical12 Offline
Regular

Loc: Australia

Yes, it's true that the popularity of the Da Vinci Code topic has diminished significantly. However, the topic is still being written about in non-fiction books such as:

(1) "The Grail Enigma" (2008) by Laurence Gardner
(2) "The Magdalene Legacy" (2005) by Laurence Gardner
(3) "Magdalene's Lost Legacy" (2003) by Margaret Starbird
(4) "The Woman With The Alabaster Jar" (1993) by Margaret Starbird

Add Re: Interest in DaVinci Code to Twitter Add Re: Interest in DaVinci Code to Facebook Add Re: Interest in DaVinci Code to MySpace Add Re: Interest in DaVinci Code to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Interest in DaVinci Code Add Re: Interest in DaVinci Code to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Interest in DaVinci Code to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Interest in DaVinci Code to Stumbleupon Add Re: Interest in DaVinci Code to Reddit
#429528 - 12/28/14 11:56 PM Re: Interest in DaVinci Code [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
Oh definitely and there has been all sorts of new research and interpretations. Maybe something really strange will be discovered soon to stir everybody up again ... some new, lost set of scrolls ...

Add Re: Interest in DaVinci Code to Twitter Add Re: Interest in DaVinci Code to Facebook Add Re: Interest in DaVinci Code to MySpace Add Re: Interest in DaVinci Code to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Interest in DaVinci Code Add Re: Interest in DaVinci Code to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Interest in DaVinci Code to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Interest in DaVinci Code to Stumbleupon Add Re: Interest in DaVinci Code to Reddit
#429533 - 12/29/14 03:04 PM Re: Interest in DaVinci Code [Re: Lisa Shea]
Mystical12 Offline
Regular

In 2012 a small piece of ancient manuscript was discovered by Professor Karen L. King. It is a papyrus fragment with a Coptic text that includes the words, "Jesus said to them 'MY WIFE'. It is said to be a 4th century Coptic translation of a Greek gospel.

Originally Posted By: Lisa Shea
Oh definitely and there has been all sorts of new research and interpretations. Maybe something really strange will be discovered soon to stir everybody up again ... some new, lost set of scrolls ...

#429534 - 12/29/14 03:26 PM Re: Interest in DaVinci Code [Re: Mystical12]
Mystical12 Offline
Regular

In the Gnostic Gospel of Philip, it says, as The da Vinci Code made known to the general public, that "the companion of the saviour is Mary of Magdala. The saviour loved her more than all the disciples, and he kissed her often on her mouth."

It also says in Philip's Gospel, "The holy place is baptism; the holy of the holy is redemption; the HOLY OF HOLIES is the BRIDAL CHAMBER. Baptism entails resurrection and redemption, and redemption is the bridal chamber. The bridal chamber is within a realm superior to what we belong to, and you cannot find anything like it. These are the ones who worship in spirit and in truth, for they do not worship in Jerusalem (in the temple). There are people in Jerusalem who do worship in Jerusalem, and they await the mysteries called the holy of holies, the curtain of which was torn. Our bridal chamber is the image of the bride chamber above (in the temple). That is why its curtain was torn from top to bottom, for some people from below had to go up."

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Happy Thanksgiving!
by Edd
Yesterday at 06:16 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/22/17 09:57 PM
Training two budgies
by Nhu
11/22/17 01:59 AM
In Dire need of Advice...
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:19 PM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:16 PM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:13 PM
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 10:09 PM
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
11/21/17 12:30 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:19 AM
Visions in Dreams
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:18 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site