Budgie Photos
My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#429564 - 01/04/15 11:35 AM Our buddy Denny is gone.
Lady Vyz Offline
Companion

Loc: Tampa, FL
Our little friend, Denny, passed away today at 3:35pm. Denny suffered a number of strokes over the past 3 months and is now free. I held him for 6-1/2 hours today until he passed away. He was a strong and happy bird. Denny was 5 years old. He will be missed very much. We still have our little girl, Timmy, and our boy, Joey. Timmy has been very quiet since Denny left us. she was his girl.

Rest now my little boy!

Add Our buddy Denny is gone. to Twitter Add Our buddy Denny is gone. to Facebook Add Our buddy Denny is gone. to MySpace Add Our buddy Denny is gone. to Del.icio.us Digg Our buddy Denny is gone. Add Our buddy Denny is gone. to Yahoo My Web Add Our buddy Denny is gone. to Google Bookmarks Add Our buddy Denny is gone. to Stumbleupon Add Our buddy Denny is gone. to Reddit
#429567 - 01/05/15 05:00 AM Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. [Re: Lady Vyz]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
I'm so sorry to hear that! It is wonderful that he was able to pass away with you in calm quiet.

Add Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. to Twitter Add Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. to Facebook Add Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. to MySpace Add Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. Add Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. to Stumbleupon Add Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. to Reddit
#429568 - 01/05/15 05:10 AM Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. [Re: Lady Vyz]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Making up the package to submit my Black Cat Salem Massachusetts Mini Mysteries to the Massachusetts Book Awards! Fingers crossed! smile

Add Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. to Twitter Add Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. to Facebook Add Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. to MySpace Add Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. Add Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. to Stumbleupon Add Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. to Reddit
#429684 - 02/26/15 10:59 AM Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. [Re: Lady Vyz]
Blueberry and Offline

I know how it feels last year my 2 Lovebirds got set free because A cat broke the latch and they flew I cries 4 hours until I calmed down.Then few weeks later I got my 2 budgies I have a male and a female.athe female is named Kiwi and the male is named Blueberry.They are quite a pair!I feel bad that he died.

#429692 - 03/04/15 11:14 PM Re: Our buddy Denny is gone. [Re: Lady Vyz]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

There will always be accidents beyond our control, no matter how we try. It's the way the universe is. We can only do our best.

So right now do you just have the one parakeet, Kiwi?

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Training two budgies
by Nhu
1 second ago
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:26 PM
In Dire need of Advice...
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:19 PM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:16 PM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:09 PM
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 12:30 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:19 AM
Visions in Dreams
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:18 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:14 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site