Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#430897 - 10/26/16 02:49 PM Julie the Cat
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
Two days ago Julie sat on my lap on the porch steps. Yesterday she came out of her carrier but Bob had to carry her to the steps. Today she stayed in her carrier so I brought it out to sit by my side. It's the first day she hasn't actively come out of it when she saw she could go outside. She sniffed at the air a bit and then went back to sleep. She is fading. We treasure each remaining day. #namaste

Add Julie the Cat to Twitter Add Julie the Cat to Facebook Add Julie the Cat to MySpace Add Julie the Cat to Del.icio.us Digg Julie the Cat Add Julie the Cat to Yahoo My Web Add Julie the Cat to Google Bookmarks Add Julie the Cat to Stumbleupon Add Julie the Cat to Reddit
#430909 - 10/31/16 04:09 PM Re: Julie the Cat [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Happy Halloween everyone! I took a lovely walk with JulieCat - it's a bit nippy out there so she mostly sat on my lap and watched the leaves. Now she's resting by a fire while I work on books. I've got a LOT on my plate for today so I'll try to get through it all!! What are you guys up to today? #namaste

Add Re: Julie the Cat to Twitter Add Re: Julie the Cat to Facebook Add Re: Julie the Cat to MySpace Add Re: Julie the Cat to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Julie the Cat Add Re: Julie the Cat to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Julie the Cat to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Julie the Cat to Stumbleupon Add Re: Julie the Cat to Reddit
#430931 - 11/07/16 10:14 PM Re: Julie the Cat [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

I had all sorts of lists and plans for today. When I opened the back door Julie immediately scampered out. Not too shabby for a frail, elderly kitty. And so I put the rest aside and we went out and sat together for a while. #namaste

Add Re: Julie the Cat to Twitter Add Re: Julie the Cat to Facebook Add Re: Julie the Cat to MySpace Add Re: Julie the Cat to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Julie the Cat Add Re: Julie the Cat to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Julie the Cat to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Julie the Cat to Stumbleupon Add Re: Julie the Cat to Reddit
#430948 - 11/13/16 04:07 PM Re: Julie the Cat [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

I found mindfulness in a quiet back yard session with JulieCat this afternoon. We are treasuring every day with her. She reminds us to breathe deeply and appreciate each moment. #Namaste

#430961 - 11/17/16 08:44 PM Re: Julie the Cat [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

A mindfulness session on the back porch with Julie, as she got her daily outside time. It reminds me to treasure each day. #Namaste

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Wing Flipping
by Edd
2 seconds ago
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:20 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:19 AM
Visions in Dreams
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:18 AM
Meditate
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:16 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:14 AM
bike gear cyanotypes
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:13 AM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 05:11 AM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
11/17/17 04:18 PM
Happy Halloween, everyone!
by rstuvw579648
11/16/17 02:20 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site