my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#431055 - 01/06/17 09:40 PM chemtrails
Herbert Offline

I live in Canada where there are a lot of chemtrails in the sky everyday. Do they spray chemtrails in Japan or are they banned?

Add chemtrails to Twitter Add chemtrails to Facebook Add chemtrails to MySpace Add chemtrails to Del.icio.us Digg chemtrails Add chemtrails to Yahoo My Web Add chemtrails to Google Bookmarks Add chemtrails to Stumbleupon Add chemtrails to Reddit
#431057 - 01/07/17 05:48 PM Re: chemtrails [Re: Herbert]
Lisa Shea Online   content

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
What do you mean by chemtrails? Do you mean the output from airplanes?

Add Re: chemtrails to Twitter Add Re: chemtrails to Facebook Add Re: chemtrails to MySpace Add Re: chemtrails to Del.icio.us Digg Re: chemtrails Add Re: chemtrails to Yahoo My Web Add Re: chemtrails to Google Bookmarks Add Re: chemtrails to Stumbleupon Add Re: chemtrails to Reddit
#431060 - 01/07/17 07:53 PM Re: chemtrails [Re: Herbert]
Herbert Offline

I mean the aluminum , barium and other toxic chemicals being sprayed into our formerly clear blue skies nearly every day in most of North America by planes that often travel in circles around the horizon until their load is empty. These are metals suspended in the atmosphere to reflect the sun off plant Earth which cause unnatural pinkish clouds to form in layers and lines, They are what has caused our normally yellow sun to appear white.

Most people under 30 have no idea what a normal sky should look like here. If someone on this forum living in Japan recognizes this description then they will have seen chemtrails. If not then they probably don't have them. Our skies are now overcast most of the time which is not normal in Canada.

There is plenty of insider evidence for this spraying and how it is done via the latrine lines operated by highly paid waste disposal engineers.

Of course many people are still asleep and have no idea that they are being poisoned.

I have heard that China, Russia and Japan have made this spraying an offense against humanity. I just wanted to find out if this is true in those countries.

Add Re: chemtrails to Twitter Add Re: chemtrails to Facebook Add Re: chemtrails to MySpace Add Re: chemtrails to Del.icio.us Digg Re: chemtrails Add Re: chemtrails to Yahoo My Web Add Re: chemtrails to Google Bookmarks Add Re: chemtrails to Stumbleupon Add Re: chemtrails to Reddit
#431063 - 01/08/17 05:24 PM Re: chemtrails [Re: Herbert]
Lisa Shea Online   content

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
ok I found a page on it -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

So you're saying that planes just fly around in circles until they run out of chemicals? That is easy enough to test - planes are visible in the sky and their flights are tracked by local airports. It's not like these are stealth planes.

Send a link to a plane's ID number and date/time that it did this.

As far as why our skies and climate are changing, I think it's something far worse than a few airplanes dumping a few chemicals.

#431066 - 01/08/17 08:43 PM Re: chemtrails [Re: Herbert]
Herbert Offline

You are trying to simplify something that is not simple. For one thing the planes are unmarked. Climate change involves a lot of things and these planes are a minor part of that. Climate change is happening for many reasons that have nothing to do with people. It's part of Earth's natural cycle, as is the rise in carbon dioxide levels. But you would have to do a lot of research, as I have, to know this

But I'm not here to debate climate change or chemtrails. I'm not here to convince anyone of anything, everyone is free to believe what they want to believe. If this site has members from many countries then there must be a few from Japan who can answer my question. I'd be happy to hear from anyone in China or Russia as well, with an answer to the same question.

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Zoo Mystery book 7
by Lisa Shea
03/25/17 03:58 AM
Art Museum Mysteries
by Lisa Shea
03/25/17 02:10 AM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
03/25/17 12:16 AM
5600BC flood in the Black Sea
by Lisa Shea
03/24/17 08:10 PM
TrumpCare Fails
by Lisa Shea
03/24/17 06:00 PM
What Am I Grateful For?
by Lisa Shea
03/24/17 05:41 PM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
03/24/17 05:31 PM
Health Care bill
by Lisa Shea
03/23/17 05:16 PM
Healthier Old Age
by Lisa Shea
03/23/17 05:04 PM
never burn books
by Lisa Shea
03/23/17 12:37 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site