Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#431107 - 01/28/17 04:48 PM The Counterfeit Lighthouse
Lisa Shea Online   content

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
Time for my yoga practice. While I'm away, please take a look at my mock-up for the first cover in my new series. The Counterfeit Lighthouse. The story follows a Navajo woman bringing the ashes of her father to Korea. Her grandfather had served in the Korean war, had been lost there, and her father wanted to honor him. I want the cover to have a literary feel. Thoughts? Suggestions? I'm also not sure where to put the series name.

Add The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Twitter Add The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Facebook Add The Counterfeit Lighthouse to MySpace Add The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Del.icio.us Digg The Counterfeit Lighthouse Add The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Yahoo My Web Add The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Google Bookmarks Add The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Stumbleupon Add The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Reddit
#431111 - 01/29/17 04:53 AM Re: The Counterfeit Lighthouse [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

OK how's this for the cover for The Counterfeit Lighthouse? I think I may go with this one.

Add Re: The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Twitter Add Re: The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Facebook Add Re: The Counterfeit Lighthouse to MySpace Add Re: The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Counterfeit Lighthouse Add Re: The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Reddit
#431126 - 02/07/17 09:02 PM Re: The Counterfeit Lighthouse [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

I've loaded Counterfeit Lighthouse up live in all major systems. It should be live shortly. Next up, I'm adding in another sub-plot or two to Dogwood Dilemmas - book 4 in my Sutton Mass Mysteries. The book was complete but too short - I want it to be 50k words at least; it's currently 42k. So my hope is to finish that up tonight. What are you guys up to today?

Add Re: The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Twitter Add Re: The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Facebook Add Re: The Counterfeit Lighthouse to MySpace Add Re: The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Counterfeit Lighthouse Add Re: The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Counterfeit Lighthouse to Reddit

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Zoo Mystery book 7
by Lisa Shea
03/25/17 03:58 AM
Art Museum Mysteries
by Lisa Shea
03/25/17 02:10 AM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
03/25/17 12:16 AM
5600BC flood in the Black Sea
by Lisa Shea
03/24/17 08:10 PM
TrumpCare Fails
by Lisa Shea
03/24/17 06:00 PM
What Am I Grateful For?
by Lisa Shea
03/24/17 05:41 PM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
03/24/17 05:31 PM
Health Care bill
by Lisa Shea
03/23/17 05:16 PM
Healthier Old Age
by Lisa Shea
03/23/17 05:04 PM
never burn books
by Lisa Shea
03/23/17 12:37 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site