Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 20 of 24 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 >
Topic Options
#431089 - 01/18/17 04:26 PM Re: Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Online   content

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
Loved my morning yoga routine. Yoga builds strength, confidence, and gives energy for the day ahead. Add yoga into your day! Even five minutes makes a difference. #Namaste

Add Re: Yoga to Twitter Add Re: Yoga to Facebook Add Re: Yoga to MySpace Add Re: Yoga to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Yoga Add Re: Yoga to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Yoga to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Yoga to Stumbleupon Add Re: Yoga to Reddit
#431092 - 01/19/17 05:00 PM Re: Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

With all the political turmoil, my daily yoga routine brings me peace, calm, focus, and energy for the tasks ahead. Stay engaged. Be heard. #namaste

Add Re: Yoga to Twitter Add Re: Yoga to Facebook Add Re: Yoga to MySpace Add Re: Yoga to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Yoga Add Re: Yoga to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Yoga to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Yoga to Stumbleupon Add Re: Yoga to Reddit
#431097 - 01/24/17 02:11 PM Re: Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

I enjoyed my morning yoga practice. Even a few minutes of yoga each day helps increase focus and energy. Give it a try! #Namaste

#431108 - 01/28/17 09:01 PM Re: Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

I got caught up in an important Facebook conversation and forgot to post when I finished my yoga session smile. That's all right. The yoga helped me retain focus! I feel strongly that it's important to help those around you every day. It's a key reason we're here. #Namaste

#431114 - 01/29/17 06:18 PM Re: Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

I enjoyed a wonderful yoga session to start my day with energy and focus. Got a pet? Have them join in the fun! No pet? That's fine, too. Stretch and release tension!

For the well-meaning friend who was convinced I would gain paranormal powers by doing hamstring stretches, I can tell you with confidence that I have not developed the ability to levitate or teleport smile. These are just stretches. Good for the body. Good for all bodies.

#namaste

#431117 - 02/01/17 10:07 PM Re: Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

My yoga session today was wonderful. It brings me strength and focus with which to face the day. Have you done your yoga today? #Namaste

#431119 - 02/03/17 04:05 PM Re: Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

I enjoyed a wonderful yoga session! The chickadees, nuthatches, cardinals, and woodpeckers were enjoying the seeds & suet. The daffodil bulbs are growing. There is just so much to be grateful for. Every day is a blessing and an opportunity to make a positive change for our world. #namaste

#431121 - 02/04/17 04:39 PM Re: Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

My daily yoga practice with my daffodil bulbs encourages me to focus and stretch. Every day is a new opportunity for change. I love how their roots intertwine and support each other. #Namaste

#431138 - 02/13/17 06:02 PM Re: Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

I recently finished my daily yoga session. Find a way to move each hour! It can be a walking meditation to bring mindfulness. Those little moments add up and matter! #namaste

One idea is to set a timer on your computer or cell phone to beep and remind you.

#431139 - 02/13/17 06:46 PM Re: Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

The Deadline for the Spring Issue of the Mused Literary Review is TODAY!! Get your poetry / short story / artwork / photography submitted by tonight for consideration for the upcoming Mused Spring issue! It's free to submit!

http://www.bellaonline.com/review/

Page 20 of 24 < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Wax Tablets in Medieval Times
by Lisa Shea
07/23/17 03:23 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
07/22/17 11:40 PM
new bird
by Lisa Shea
07/22/17 11:39 PM
chocolate milk comes from brown cows
by Lisa Shea
07/17/17 10:00 PM
Sutton Writing Group
by Lisa Shea
07/14/17 03:02 PM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
07/14/17 02:43 PM
xylophone keys
by Lisa Shea
07/12/17 06:04 PM
Sutton Mass Mysteries
by Lisa Shea
07/11/17 08:47 PM
Fantasy cover contest
by Lisa Shea
07/10/17 07:20 PM
Fake Babies?
by arslan
07/04/17 12:39 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site