Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#431133 - 02/10/17 05:06 AM Sutton Mystery Book 4
Lisa Shea Online   content

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
I finished my "last" (hah) read-through of Sutton Massachusetts Mystery Book 4 - I'm pretty much there. I'll send this out to the beta-readers in the morning and then it'll be time to publish! This one is set in April 2015 so it's good to finally get it set smile. Then I have to finish the one set in Dec 2016! I aim for one a year for this series and each one is set in a different month so eventually I show what Sutton is like in all twelve months smile.

Edited by Lisa Shea (02/10/17 05:09 AM)

Add Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Twitter Add Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Facebook Add Sutton Mystery Book 4 to MySpace Add Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Del.icio.us Digg Sutton Mystery Book 4 Add Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Yahoo My Web Add Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Google Bookmarks Add Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Stumbleupon Add Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Reddit
#431142 - 02/15/17 05:47 AM Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

I've got a few more chapters buttoned up for book 5 in my Sutton mystery series. It's pretty set through Chapter 11. Now to get some sleep. Tomorrow (later today) I hope to finish the polishes on book 4 - Dogwood Dilemmas - and get that publishing. I'll let you know! Have a great day!

Add Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Twitter Add Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Facebook Add Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 to MySpace Add Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 Add Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Stumbleupon Add Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Reddit
#431159 - 02/24/17 07:22 PM Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

Dogwood Dilemmas is loading up in both Kindle (ebook) and paperback! Subscribe to my Amazon page to hear when they're live!

https://www.amazon.com/Lisa-Shea/e/B002BLWXPQ/

This was set in April 2015 - I've been working on it for quite a while. It's finally done!

Add Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Twitter Add Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Facebook Add Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 to MySpace Add Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 Add Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Stumbleupon Add Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 to Reddit
#431205 - 03/11/17 05:31 PM Re: Sutton Mystery Book 4 [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

I just reloaded Dogwood Dilemmas to have its ASIN/ISBN on the copyright page. It's now done! Grab your copy! It's a gentle mystery set in the snowy depths of Sutton and Millbury, Massachusetts.

https://www.amazon.com/Dogwood-Dilemmas-Sutton-Massachusetts-Mystery-ebook/dp/B06XBCQ2H8/

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Knowing Yourself
by Lisa Shea
10/20/17 02:58 AM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
10/18/17 10:13 PM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
10/18/17 03:34 PM
Indie Author Day 2017
by Lisa Shea
10/14/17 12:35 AM
Matthew 12:40
by rstrats
10/09/17 02:52 PM
Death Watch
by Lisa Shea
10/08/17 03:22 PM
New Balance 574 Elliptical Trainer Critique - An I
by Janzen41
10/04/17 03:39 AM
puffy and definitly not happy
by darrell yarmer
10/03/17 10:47 PM
Ring Ring
by Lisa Shea
10/03/17 09:53 PM
Trying this again. Last post did not take
by HLS
10/03/17 12:42 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site