Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 71 of 78 < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 77 78 >
Topic Options
#431144 - 02/16/17 10:50 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Online   content

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
Evening meditation time. Find time to sit and talk with supportive family and friends. Drink a glass of wine. The contact renews and reinvigorates you for all that is to come. #Namaste

Add Re: Meditate to Twitter Add Re: Meditate to Facebook Add Re: Meditate to MySpace Add Re: Meditate to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Meditate Add Re: Meditate to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Meditate to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Meditate to Stumbleupon Add Re: Meditate to Reddit
#431145 - 02/17/17 10:38 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

Evening meditation time. Racism and violence are all around us. It's part of why I donate so much of my book profits to support women's shelters. Tonight I'm meditating on whether these scenes should be in my "entertainment". I know racism and violence exist. I invest my own time and money to help break the cycle. Next, I do feel it's important in general to watch award-winning movies to stay in tune with cultural references. Still, if something upsets me, surely there's a balance. I don't need to watch a movie to know racism and violence happen. I know already. And if the other option is to reduce my empathy level, I'm not sure I like that either ... #Namaste

Add Re: Meditate to Twitter Add Re: Meditate to Facebook Add Re: Meditate to MySpace Add Re: Meditate to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Meditate Add Re: Meditate to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Meditate to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Meditate to Stumbleupon Add Re: Meditate to Reddit
#431146 - 02/19/17 10:20 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

Evening meditation time. Hiding from problems rarely works. Even if it's rough, it's best to view as clearly as you can where you are now. This will let you best find a path to where you want to be. #namaste

#431148 - 02/20/17 09:42 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

Evening meditation time. I'm back from my networking dinner and ready to crank on work. Most of Mused is now voted on. Now it is all about focusing on reading the poetry - and we have quite a lot! It's inspiring how many talented artists trust us with their creations smile. #Namaste

#431149 - 02/21/17 10:05 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

Evening meditation time. I think I am just heading to sleep. I'm too exhausted to focus right now. I wouldn't want to mis-send a Mused letter by accident to the wrong person - better to wait! Tomorrow will be a fresh day! #Namaste

#431151 - 02/22/17 10:11 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

Evening meditation time. We all start life young. If we're lucky, we all become old. Those of us with ability need to watch over and help those who are vulnerable. #namaste

#431154 - 02/23/17 11:46 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

Evening meditation time. Today was a wildly hectic day on little sleep - I'm exhausted and turning in early! Tomorrow is even busier, so I need to be firing on all cylinders from the moment I wake up smile. One step at a time! #namaste

#431160 - 02/24/17 10:51 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

Evening meditation time. I'm nearly done with book 1 in my fairy-tale Cinderella series. I've been rewriting this one for nearly two years now and am finally at a point where I'm reasonably happy with it. Originally I was following along the traditional story-line, but I just couldn't embrace it. My heroine had to become more feisty - to not just wait passively for her prince to save her. #Namaste

BTW this castle is in Germany - my Mom and I visited it on a wonderful trip there. It's not my photo, though, this is a stock image I have rights to smile.

#431164 - 02/26/17 11:32 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

Evening meditation time. I've just sent my new Cinderella book 1 out to my beta-readers. If you're interested in seeing a copy, let me know. It took me quite a while (nearly two years) to craft a personality for Cinderella that I liked. I just wasn't keen on her traditional passive way of being. I'm open to polishing ideas on the cover and especially on the subtitle and series name. Those are definitely works in progress smile. #Namaste

#431166 - 02/27/17 10:07 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]

True Blue Soulmate

Evening meditation time. Every day is precious and, once gone, it is forever behind us. Treasure each day and what it offers. For example, today I had a long to-do list ... and my son asked to come over for the evening. I put everything else aside and spent the evening with him. The rest will get done when it can. Treasure each opportunity. #Namaste

Page 71 of 78 < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 77 78 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
cabochon jewelry making
by Lisa Shea
05/25/17 05:43 PM
What Am I Grateful For?
by Lisa Shea
05/25/17 02:01 PM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
05/25/17 01:47 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
05/24/17 10:07 PM
noticeable air max engineering to get maximum
by Mayes
05/24/17 02:34 AM
by Mayes
05/24/17 02:33 AM
by Mayes
05/24/17 02:32 AM
Roger Moore has passed away from cancer
by Lisa Shea
05/23/17 04:18 PM
A computer just beat the top human at Go
by Lisa Shea
05/23/17 04:08 PM
new book on Self-Publishing
by Lisa Shea
05/22/17 08:29 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site