Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 58 < 1 2 3 4 ... 57 58 >
Topic Options
#344783 - 12/31/08 07:24 PM Re: Question of the day! [Re: kksuns]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: Gator Country, Florida - USA
Does ferrer rocher count as a bar? And my next favorite is chocolate over cashews, or almonds, or peanuts. But if it must be a bar, I'd choose Mars bar. When there have been white chocolate bars (the old Zero, and then there have been others), I like them.

Add Re: Question of the day! to Twitter Add Re: Question of the day! to Facebook Add Re: Question of the day! to MySpace Add Re: Question of the day! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Question of the day! Add Re: Question of the day! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Question of the day! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Question of the day! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Question of the day! to Reddit
#344791 - 12/31/08 08:07 PM Re: Question of the day! [Re: Carl]
luv my bird
Unregistered

Am I the only one here that prefers Swedish Fish to chocolate?? Give me sour Gummi Worms any day.

Add Re: Question of the day! to Twitter Add Re: Question of the day! to Facebook Add Re: Question of the day! to MySpace Add Re: Question of the day! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Question of the day! Add Re: Question of the day! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Question of the day! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Question of the day! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Question of the day! to Reddit
#344799 - 12/31/08 08:33 PM Re: Question of the day! [Re: ]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Marge likes the gummi worms, and also licorice sticks (especially the strawberry ones). And she waits all year for the little Christmas Trees from little debbie. And she makes a brownie with peanut butter frosting that is to die for.

#344815 - 12/31/08 10:35 PM Re: Question of the day! [Re: Carl]
BLR Offline
Copper Star Soulmate

Loc: NE Oklahoma
OK it is January 1, 2009

New Question

What was the last book you read?

I am in the middle of twilight by Stephenie Meyer

#344820 - 12/31/08 10:53 PM Re: Question of the day! [Re: BLR]
ZorkZork69 Offline
Companion

It was :
The Once and Future King.

#344824 - 01/01/09 05:37 AM Re: Question of the day! [Re: BLR]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

I'm reading Wm. Paul Young's The Shack.

#344825 - 01/01/09 06:48 AM Re: Question of the day! [Re: Carl]
luv my bird
Unregistered

Janet Evanovich, Three to get Deadly.

#344834 - 01/01/09 09:10 AM Re: Question of the day! [Re: ]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: upstate NY
I'm in the middle of Twilight too, I got it for Christmas.Geared for teens I think but I'm loving it anyway. I'll have to see the movie some time.My son went to see it with his GF and he said it wasn't bad for a chick flick lol meaning it was actually good in guy speak
But the last one I read was The Pagan Stone-3rd in a trilogy by Nora Roberts which I also had gotten for Xmas.I pretty much devoured that one LOL
I've read all the Evanovich books too..they're a riot! I just love Grandma Mazur, what a pip! Say nothing about Lula!And as far as Morelli and Tank go hmmmm or should I say mmmmm?

#344837 - 01/01/09 09:16 AM Re: Question of the day! [Re: kksuns]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Marge got Nora Roberts' last book of the trilogy, also, and has finished it. I'll be reading it soon. I read the other two, plus just about every Nora Roberts book out.

#344841 - 01/01/09 09:28 AM Re: Question of the day! [Re: Carl]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: upstate NY
Yeah me too Carl smile Have you read her JD Robb books?

Page 2 of 58 < 1 2 3 4 ... 57 58 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
Today at 04:23 PM
bike gear cyanotypes
by rstuvw579648
Today at 04:21 PM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
Today at 04:18 PM
Happy Halloween, everyone!
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 02:20 AM
Youth Soccer And Ring Pops
by gallerr
11/15/17 11:37 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/15/17 10:06 PM
Zuzu is a literary cat!
by Lisa Shea
11/15/17 12:28 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by wu yu
11/13/17 01:51 AM
Teaming Up For The Fifa 2010 Soccer World Cup
by Brettt
10/26/17 08:35 AM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
10/23/17 03:07 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site