Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 29 of 58 < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 >
Topic Options
#348185 - 01/21/09 02:15 PM Re: DO YOU HAVE A PHOBIA? [Re: ]
val313 Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Missouri
lol Budgie sniffing is catching! Although Basil smells really bad right now. He tried to feed Louie some seeds and over barfed a bit. Ick..

I have tried to deal with my fear of spiders. I just cannot handle them. I have gotten to where I dont scream and run but that is as far as I can go. I agree that forcing someone to deal with fears is very wrong.

RIP Peeps

Add Re: DO YOU HAVE A PHOBIA? to Twitter Add Re: DO YOU HAVE A PHOBIA? to Facebook Add Re: DO YOU HAVE A PHOBIA? to MySpace Add Re: DO YOU HAVE A PHOBIA? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: DO YOU HAVE A PHOBIA? Add Re: DO YOU HAVE A PHOBIA? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: DO YOU HAVE A PHOBIA? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: DO YOU HAVE A PHOBIA? to Stumbleupon Add Re: DO YOU HAVE A PHOBIA? to Reddit
#348188 - 01/21/09 02:31 PM Do you sing out loud while driving? [Re: val313]
Toastys MaMa Offline
Good Friend

new question for Wednesday!! A fun one!

Do you sing out loud while driving in the car?

I do and dont care if others see me or hear me..hehe. (I think I sing pretty good but you wont catch me trying out for American Idol! :P)

I think singing while driving is fun. I can't help but sing out loud especially to a song that is playing that I totally love.
When I pull up to a stop light and if I notice that someone is in another car next to me and watching me I just smile at them. They usually smile back and I love that. Sometimes they will even sang along with me..hehe!
I love to make people smile laugh

Add Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Twitter Add Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Facebook Add Do you sing  out loud while driving? to MySpace Add Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Del.icio.us Digg Do you sing  out loud while driving? Add Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Yahoo My Web Add Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Google Bookmarks Add Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Stumbleupon Add Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Reddit
#348192 - 01/21/09 02:35 PM Re: Do you sing out loud while driving? [Re: Toastys MaMa]
val313 Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Missouri
Oh I sing. With the windows up. My voice will peel paint off walls. I love the looks that I get. If they only knew how horrible it was they may not smile and wave!

RIP Peeps

Add Re: Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Twitter Add Re: Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Facebook Add Re: Do you sing  out loud while driving? to MySpace Add Re: Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Do you sing  out loud while driving? Add Re: Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Reddit
#348208 - 01/21/09 03:31 PM Re: Do you sing out loud while driving? [Re: val313]
Amaggiepie Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Baltimore, MD
I sing a lot in the car too. Mostly, I sing without music in the background. I think I sing well, and so do friends and family who have heard me sing. I don't really like it when people see me though. I usually pull up so that they can't see in my driver side window when I stop, hehe.

Add Re: Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Twitter Add Re: Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Facebook Add Re: Do you sing  out loud while driving? to MySpace Add Re: Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Do you sing  out loud while driving? Add Re: Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Do you sing  out loud while driving? to Reddit
#348214 - 01/21/09 03:39 PM Re: Do you sing out loud while driving? [Re: Amaggiepie]
djcrazc Offline

i would try out for idol i know i would make it on tv as one of those really bad singers

#348225 - 01/21/09 04:12 PM Re: Do you sing out loud while driving? [Re: Toastys MaMa]
SweetBirdies Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: San Diego, CA
haha.. love this question...

i sure do sing in the car, out loud for sure. i don't care if people see me. i think it is funny to see others doing it, but i do it too, so i look just as funny. laugh i make my own variety cd's, so i know all the songs and all the words. crazy

Bella

#348237 - 01/21/09 05:03 PM Re: Do you sing out loud while driving? [Re: SweetBirdies]
Carl Offline
Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: Gator Country, Florida - USA
When Marge and I and little grandson Ben were driving back from our last Fall Colors trip to the NorthEast, we especially liked singing along to "All my friends say... yeah, yeah, yeah!"

Many times around the house, I sing snatches of songs - especially when I'm happy. And if I don't know all the words, I make up words. And Ben has learned to do the same. Funny!

#348304 - 01/22/09 06:13 AM Re: Do you sing out loud while driving? [Re: Carl]
luv my bird
Unregistered

Not only do I sing out loud, but I dance. At least the upper part of my body is shaking away.
The one song that really gets me going is "Man, I feel like a woman" by Shania Twain. I love that song. Anything disco will get my juices flowing.Oh, I also will sing to "Sweet Caroline". I don't sing in the shower, but hubby does. Thank goodness, he just sings in the shower, his voice (or lack of) is terrible.

Edited by luv my bird (01/22/09 06:14 AM)

#348314 - 01/22/09 07:24 AM Re: Do you sing out loud while driving? [Re: ]
Toastys MaMa Offline
Good Friend

lol...yeah that song by Shania is a good one to dance and sing to while driving. I also like to sing out loud Hot and Cold by Katy Perry and Pinks, So What. Hubby doesnt like those ones too much though...lol! He does however like when I sing Alicia Keyes, If I aint got You.

smile

#348324 - 01/22/09 08:05 AM Re: Do you sing out loud while driving? [Re: Toastys MaMa]
Coco's Mama Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Ontario, Canada
This post is bananas B A NA NA S, this post is bananas B A NA NA S, sing who me never *as paint peels off walls next to my computer**
grin

Page 29 of 58 < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Training two budgies
by Nhu
1 second ago
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:26 PM
In Dire need of Advice...
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:19 PM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:16 PM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:09 PM
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 12:30 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:19 AM
Visions in Dreams
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:18 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:14 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site