Budgie Photos
My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#431475 - 05/26/17 07:19 AM When you lose a budgie............................
Arlene Offline
Regular

Loc: new york
From any kind of infection, can you reuse the cage and toys?
How would I sanitize the cage and toys for the other birds to enjoy?
This is the same bird all of you helped me save over 10 years ago.
I have other birds who would love her cage but too afraid to use it again without advice.

Thank you

Add When you lose a budgie............................ to Twitter Add When you lose a budgie............................ to Facebook Add When you lose a budgie............................ to MySpace Add When you lose a budgie............................ to Del.icio.us Digg When you lose a budgie............................ Add When you lose a budgie............................ to Yahoo My Web Add When you lose a budgie............................ to Google Bookmarks Add When you lose a budgie............................ to Stumbleupon Add When you lose a budgie............................ to Reddit
#431477 - 05/27/17 09:41 PM Re: When you lose a budgie............................ [Re: Arlene]
Lisa Shea Online   content

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
I'm so sorry to hear about your budgie! That is a sad loss.

I would wash everything in very hot water with Dawn soap. Then make sure you rinse it thoroughly.

If it's something porous like a rope toy I'd just throw it out. It's not worth taking the risk.

Add Re: When you lose a budgie............................ to Twitter Add Re: When you lose a budgie............................ to Facebook Add Re: When you lose a budgie............................ to MySpace Add Re: When you lose a budgie............................ to Del.icio.us Digg Re: When you lose a budgie............................ Add Re: When you lose a budgie............................ to Yahoo My Web Add Re: When you lose a budgie............................ to Google Bookmarks Add Re: When you lose a budgie............................ to Stumbleupon Add Re: When you lose a budgie............................ to Reddit
#431479 - 05/28/17 12:27 PM Re: When you lose a budgie............................ [Re: Arlene]
Arlene Offline
Regular

Thank you as allways*****

Add Re: When you lose a budgie............................ to Twitter Add Re: When you lose a budgie............................ to Facebook Add Re: When you lose a budgie............................ to MySpace Add Re: When you lose a budgie............................ to Del.icio.us Digg Re: When you lose a budgie............................ Add Re: When you lose a budgie............................ to Yahoo My Web Add Re: When you lose a budgie............................ to Google Bookmarks Add Re: When you lose a budgie............................ to Stumbleupon Add Re: When you lose a budgie............................ to Reddit
#431480 - 05/28/17 12:27 PM Re: When you lose a budgie............................ [Re: Arlene]
Arlene Offline
Regular

Sorry I spelled always wrong****

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:31 PM
Indie Author Day 2017
by Lisa Shea
10/14/17 12:35 AM
Matthew 12:40
by rstrats
10/09/17 02:52 PM
Death Watch
by Lisa Shea
10/08/17 03:22 PM
New Balance 574 Elliptical Trainer Critique - An I
by Janzen41
10/04/17 03:39 AM
puffy and definitly not happy
by darrell yarmer
10/03/17 10:47 PM
Ring Ring
by Lisa Shea
10/03/17 09:53 PM
Trying this again. Last post did not take
by HLS
10/03/17 12:42 PM
Dystopian Cover
by Lisa Shea
10/02/17 03:37 PM
Dystopian Cover
by Lisa Shea
10/02/17 03:37 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site