Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#431545 - 07/02/17 07:34 PM Cozy Mystery Zoo series
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
My poison ivy swollen foot is in pain from sitting for too long. I'm heading back to bed! I'll curl up with my laptop and write book 8 in my Cozy Mystery Zoo series. It's based on the trip down to Tampa with my sis, Jenn, to visit our other sis who just had a baby. Here Jenn is feeding a giraffe - it was tons of fun! What are you guys up to?

Add Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Twitter Add Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Facebook Add Cozy Mystery Zoo series to MySpace Add Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Del.icio.us Digg Cozy Mystery Zoo series Add Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Yahoo My Web Add Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Google Bookmarks Add Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Stumbleupon Add Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Reddit
#431612 - 08/04/17 11:58 PM Re: Cozy Mystery Zoo series [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

I just finished writing book 8 in my zoo cozy mystery series. This was set at the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa, where I went with my sister. I love the narrator for these books; she's just finished book 6! She's catching up! I have to stay ahead of her!

What are you guys up to tonight?

Add Re: Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Twitter Add Re: Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Facebook Add Re: Cozy Mystery Zoo series to MySpace Add Re: Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Cozy Mystery Zoo series Add Re: Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Stumbleupon Add Re: Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Reddit
#431618 - 08/08/17 03:35 PM Re: Cozy Mystery Zoo series [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

I'm nearly done with the re-polishing of book 7 in my cozy zoo mystery series. The narrator is all ready to start on it the moment it's ready! Here's book 1 for free, to see what this series is like smile.

http://www.amazon.com/Preening-Peacock-Rosalinda-Alameda-Mystery-ebook/dp/B014GRKH0K

What are you guys working on today?

Add Re: Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Twitter Add Re: Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Facebook Add Re: Cozy Mystery Zoo series to MySpace Add Re: Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Cozy Mystery Zoo series Add Re: Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Stumbleupon Add Re: Cozy Mystery Zoo series to Reddit

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:39 PM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 04:23 PM
bike gear cyanotypes
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 04:21 PM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 04:18 PM
Happy Halloween, everyone!
by rstuvw579648
11/16/17 02:20 AM
Youth Soccer And Ring Pops
by gallerr
11/15/17 11:37 PM
Zuzu is a literary cat!
by Lisa Shea
11/15/17 12:28 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by wu yu
11/13/17 01:51 AM
Teaming Up For The Fifa 2010 Soccer World Cup
by Brettt
10/26/17 08:35 AM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
10/23/17 03:07 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site