Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 25 of 26 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 >
Topic Options
#431583 - 07/26/17 03:40 PM Re: Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
Lovely yoga session. I'm still dealing with the foot injury, but every day helps a little bit. I need to keep the rest of me healthy. You probably knew that the act of frowning actively makes you less happy, but did you know that slouching also triggers the mind to be less happy? Find ways to sit up straighter! #namaste

Add Re: Yoga to Twitter Add Re: Yoga to Facebook Add Re: Yoga to MySpace Add Re: Yoga to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Yoga Add Re: Yoga to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Yoga to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Yoga to Stumbleupon Add Re: Yoga to Reddit
#431595 - 07/30/17 04:03 PM Re: Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

I tried rolling cat-cow for first time since my toe injury. My toe did ok! Yoga reminds us to be mindful and compassionate to ourselves. Every day is a blessing, just to be here. If my toe never learns to curl again, that's all right. I'm just grateful it's healing as best it can. What are you grateful for today? #namaste

Add Re: Yoga to Twitter Add Re: Yoga to Facebook Add Re: Yoga to MySpace Add Re: Yoga to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Yoga Add Re: Yoga to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Yoga to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Yoga to Stumbleupon Add Re: Yoga to Reddit
#431601 - 07/31/17 12:51 PM Re: Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

I had a great yoga session today. Did you know that yoga helps buffer against DNA mutations? Some practitioners remain healthy despite having genetic abnormalities. The Icahn Institute did a large study where they tested people for genetic issues. They found quite a number of people who seemed perfectly healthy but it turns out they had DNA mutations. It appears their yoga routine and healthy eating buffered them against their mutations "activating" and causing the disease. #namaste

#431604 - 08/02/17 04:31 PM Re: Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

I had a lovely yoga session today plus some hula hoop. I have lots of writing & art stuff to do today - yoga helps me prepare for both! What are you up to today? #namaste

#431606 - 08/03/17 04:44 PM Re: Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

I had a gentle yoga session today. I'm still not risking plank (i.e. push-up) pose but I can do the rest of my routine, including hula-hooping. I'm doing my best to be gentle with the injured toe. I'm hoping my toenail doesn't fall off, maybe it can heal? The dark area has been slowly expanding over the past two weeks but seems to have stalled, and it almost seems as if it's getting lighter in the center. Is that a good sign? Or do I have to resign myself to losing the nail? #namaste

#431610 - 08/04/17 02:13 PM Re: Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

I enjoyed a lovely yoga session. Bob was my personal DJ - he found exactly the right BPM songs for my hula hoop workout afterwards! What are you up to today? #namaste

#431614 - 08/07/17 03:47 PM Re: Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Lovely yoga session today. Yoga improves your judgment, memory, perception, and reasoning. All for free! #namaste

#431617 - 08/08/17 03:00 PM Re: Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Great yoga session today. My injured toe continues to heal. Tree pose on that leg is wobbly but improving. Every day can be an opportunity for growth. #namaste

What are you up to today?

#431627 - 09/02/17 07:22 PM Re: Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Today's yoga is a bit late - I got 3 hours of sleep, woke up very early for an art event, came home, and slept another 4 hours. Then, finally, yoga! I've been home two days and did my full yoga each day on nice, solid ground. Well, it sort of feels like it's moving a bit but that will pass soon smile. Tree pose is a bit tricky ... but not as tricky as it was on the ship! Did you do your yoga yet today? Try a few head circles! #namaste

#431631 - 09/03/17 03:26 PM Re: Yoga [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

I enjoyed my daily yoga practice plus hula-hoop. Did you know yoga reduces inflammation, helping ease heart disease, diabetes, and more? Even just a few minutes makes a difference.

Did you do any stretching today?

#namaste

Page 25 of 26 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Training two budgies
by Nhu
1 second ago
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:26 PM
In Dire need of Advice...
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:19 PM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:16 PM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 10:09 PM
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 12:30 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:19 AM
Visions in Dreams
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:18 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:14 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site