Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 85 of 85 < 1 2 ... 83 84 85
Topic Options
#431782 - 12/24/17 10:32 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
Evening meditation time. Bob brought the tiger barb tank a Christmas present ... more friends! Now we have seven of them and they are flocking nicely. It is so calming and meditative to watch the tiger barbs explore their world. #namaste

Add Re: Meditate to Twitter Add Re: Meditate to Facebook Add Re: Meditate to MySpace Add Re: Meditate to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Meditate Add Re: Meditate to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Meditate to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Meditate to Stumbleupon Add Re: Meditate to Reddit
#431787 - 12/27/17 11:35 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Evening meditation time. I'm preparing to finalize book 9 in my zoo mystery series. Zuzu and Felix are curled up in a kitten ball :). #namaste

Add Re: Meditate to Twitter Add Re: Meditate to Facebook Add Re: Meditate to MySpace Add Re: Meditate to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Meditate Add Re: Meditate to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Meditate to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Meditate to Stumbleupon Add Re: Meditate to Reddit
#431791 - 12/28/17 10:03 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Evening meditation time. I'm documenting my great-grandfather's watercolor paintings of the Fox River in Illinois. Hopefully I'll get high-quality archival photos of them shortly, to make prints and other items from these. Treasure your history. #namaste

#431799 - 01/03/18 10:19 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Evening meditation time. Black kittens Felix & Zuzu are curled up together in Bob's clean laundry clothes pile. It reminds me we don't need money or stuff. Just a few clothes & love :) #namaste

#431803 - 01/06/18 09:57 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Evening meditation time. I only got a few hours sleep last night preparing for an art event today. The event was loads of fun and I'm really looking forward to sleeping well tonight! meditating helps with that! Join me and meditate just 5 minutes. #namaste

#431805 - 01/07/18 10:49 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Evening meditation time. With all the issues with opioids, meditation has been shown in studies to be more effective at pain management than many medications. And it's free. Join me for just five minutes tonight. Take that first step! #namaste

Edited by Lisa Shea (01/09/18 12:09 AM)

#431812 - 01/09/18 12:09 AM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Evening meditation time. Losing weight is never easy. Meditating gives you an added edge to help your body relax into the process. Join me for just five minutes. Every day you add steps you toward a better, healthier you. #namaste

#431824 - 01/14/18 10:41 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Evening meditation time. I am so pleased with my new cyanotype grid I made with bicycle gears. I like the mindful nature of making these and how each one is wholly unique. Join me in treasuring each day.

What are you grateful for today? #namaste

#431827 - 01/15/18 11:20 PM Re: Meditate [Re: Lisa Shea]
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Evening meditation time. The two black kittens have been very helpful today. They climbed all over me during yoga, testing my balance. They aerated 3 of my plants. They tried to enhance an artwork. Good, creative, well-meaning kitties :). #namaste

Page 85 of 85 < 1 2 ... 83 84 85

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Zoo Cozy Mystery series
by Lisa Shea
Today at 03:17 PM
Respecting Animals and Vegetarianism
by Raggedpost
01/20/18 10:39 AM
The Hand and The Knife
by Raggedpost
01/19/18 08:48 PM
free will
by Raggedpost
01/19/18 08:24 PM
Is anyone good with cameras?
by lytong
01/17/18 05:52 AM
Not a good year for budgies around here
by lytong
01/17/18 05:26 AM
puffy and definitly not happy
by lytong
01/17/18 04:44 AM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
01/15/18 11:20 PM
namaste meditation dual-photography project
by Lisa Shea
01/14/18 08:44 PM
low carb diet
by Lisa Shea
01/14/18 07:46 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site