Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#50547 - 04/17/06 07:22 PM Warble Warble warble
rorancrystalwolf Offline
Friend

Loc: Saukville, WI
Hello everyone! terribly sorry I dissappeared for a while I habve been preoccupied. Anyway me and Beau are awesome and I have started volunteering at an awesome aviary. I have also realized that Beau is now talking! clear as day!! it is hilarious the things he says =p Can any of your budgies talk?

Add   Warble Warble warble to Twitter Add   Warble Warble warble to Facebook Add   Warble Warble warble to MySpace Add   Warble Warble warble to Del.icio.us Digg   Warble Warble warble Add   Warble Warble warble to Yahoo My Web Add   Warble Warble warble to Google Bookmarks Add   Warble Warble warble to Stumbleupon Add   Warble Warble warble to Reddit
#50548 - 04/17/06 08:19 PM Re: Warble Warble warble
pretty bird Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

Loc: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
I have been working on teaching to talk only one of my birds is trained she does a lot of her bird talking to me. When I'm trying to teach her she just chatters away at me in bird talk unless she is saying something and I just don't understand it.

My name is Connie

Add Re:   Warble Warble warble to Twitter Add Re:   Warble Warble warble to Facebook Add Re:   Warble Warble warble to MySpace Add Re:   Warble Warble warble to Del.icio.us Digg Re:   Warble Warble warble Add Re:   Warble Warble warble to Yahoo My Web Add Re:   Warble Warble warble to Google Bookmarks Add Re:   Warble Warble warble to Stumbleupon Add Re:   Warble Warble warble to Reddit
#50549 - 04/17/06 08:26 PM Re: Warble Warble warble
Cristina Offline
Best Friend

Loc: California
Welcome back! That's so cool that Beau can talk. What can he say??

Cuchito is a good talker and Chevy mumbles some words, I've heard him say "Cuchito" before. It's so funny to hear!

Add Re:   Warble Warble warble to Twitter Add Re:   Warble Warble warble to Facebook Add Re:   Warble Warble warble to MySpace Add Re:   Warble Warble warble to Del.icio.us Digg Re:   Warble Warble warble Add Re:   Warble Warble warble to Yahoo My Web Add Re:   Warble Warble warble to Google Bookmarks Add Re:   Warble Warble warble to Stumbleupon Add Re:   Warble Warble warble to Reddit
#50550 - 04/17/06 08:50 PM Re: Warble Warble warble
rorancrystalwolf Offline
Friend

It is funny he talks to himself alot.. he has a double sided mirror and he will warble and talk to himself then say, " Okay good bye" and go to the other side and start talking to the " other bird" and he is getting the jang of " preety bird", "funky", and finally- "Dinner Time!" i don't know where funky came from but oh well....

#50551 - 04/17/06 09:00 PM Re: Warble Warble warble
cutie bears Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: USA
awe what a cutie! and i agree with what you said about conformity, i think it is a weakness as well.

lucy- yellow recessive pied girly!

beenie- blue buddy

ringo- my late dominant pied

george- green little spaz!

cooper- my old cockatiel, with his real owners now.

#50552 - 04/17/06 09:31 PM Re: Warble Warble warble
Garnet Offline

Aw, how cute! I am trying to teach Cloud how to talk. He hasn't caught on yet, but every morning I say "good morning" & at night, "good night! see you in the morning!" I want him to learn how to say Hello & pretty boy, lol.

#50553 - 04/17/06 10:23 PM Re: Warble Warble warble
Cristina Offline
Best Friend

Loc: California
Pretty boy is a popular word and birds seem to pick up easy. Sometimes they will pick up words without you even teaching them the words. Cuchito has said a few words that I've never taught him but if the word is used often around the house, they can pick up the words. My dad curses so much Cuchito even learned to say one bad word. I don't live with my did anymore but he still says the word!

#50554 - 04/18/06 08:42 AM Re: Warble Warble warble
rorancrystalwolf Offline
Friend

Preety Boy or Preety Bird is normally a common word amongst birds strangely enough.. so are some naughty words...

#50555 - 04/18/06 08:49 AM Re: Warble Warble warble
Mango&Skye Offline
Good Friend

My birds mostly skreetch ;(

#50556 - 04/18/06 08:50 AM Re: Warble Warble warble
Mango&Skye Offline
Good Friend

My birds mostly skreetch ;(

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Find your Enameled Aluminum Wire
by enameledaluminum
4 seconds ago
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:02 PM
Training two budgies
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:01 PM
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
12/13/17 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:52 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site