Budgie Photos
My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#66000 - 11/09/06 10:57 PM When are keets full grown?
DoreneK60 Offline
Regular

Loc: Vestal, NY
I was in a pet store the other day and the keets there looked huge compared to mine. Some of them were older I think. Mine is only 9-10 weeks old. Will he grow any bigger? I know that English budgies tend to be bigger but I assume that the ones found in pet stores are all American. Maybe I'm wrong about that, they just never say. How old is a keet when they stop growing?

Add When are keets full grown? to Twitter Add When are keets full grown? to Facebook Add When are keets full grown? to MySpace Add When are keets full grown? to Del.icio.us Digg When are keets full grown? Add When are keets full grown? to Yahoo My Web Add When are keets full grown? to Google Bookmarks Add When are keets full grown? to Stumbleupon Add When are keets full grown? to Reddit
#66001 - 11/10/06 06:55 AM Re: When are keets full grown?
kalipso2 Offline
Regular

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio
well, they are sexually mature at 8 months old so i'm assuming that's when they are full grown.

Add Re: When are keets full grown? to Twitter Add Re: When are keets full grown? to Facebook Add Re: When are keets full grown? to MySpace Add Re: When are keets full grown? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: When are keets full grown? Add Re: When are keets full grown? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: When are keets full grown? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: When are keets full grown? to Stumbleupon Add Re: When are keets full grown? to Reddit
#66002 - 11/10/06 05:06 PM Re: When are keets full grown?
ILoveMyKeets Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Southern California
I have been wondering the same thing. Also is there anyone that can tell me the approx age of my keet's? I know they are young I just dont know how young, I was wanting to know so that way I know whether or not they are getting old enough to breed so I can watch for certain behavoir and seperate the males and females if i have to. Thanks smile
Marley Oct 06
Lola Oct 06
Sunshine Dec 06
Angel X-Mas 06

Add Re: When are keets full grown? to Twitter Add Re: When are keets full grown? to Facebook Add Re: When are keets full grown? to MySpace Add Re: When are keets full grown? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: When are keets full grown? Add Re: When are keets full grown? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: When are keets full grown? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: When are keets full grown? to Stumbleupon Add Re: When are keets full grown? to Reddit
#66003 - 11/10/06 06:01 PM Re: When are keets full grown?
birdfriend Offline
Tin Star Soulmate

Loc: Illinois
You need to put up clear pictures of their eye(s), head and possibly cere to guess their age.
Ollie*4-7-07

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
First time parakeet owner!!
by Allegra
Today at 08:56 AM
Almost new parakeet
by Olive Oil
Today at 04:33 AM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 04:53 PM
Specific and classy sport shoes
by JoeLegoullon
Yesterday at 04:44 PM
Editing a Novel
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 03:58 PM
First Line Indent
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 02:53 PM
if I'm awake early, at least I've got some pals
by IndigoWings
Yesterday at 01:19 PM
Question of the day!
by IndigoWings
Yesterday at 01:18 PM
Anyone play World of Warcraft?
by MrsIndigo
Yesterday at 01:15 PM
New budgie!
by MrsIndigo
Yesterday at 12:55 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site