My violet female budgie
my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#93358 - 11/16/04 11:34 AM Funny Stories!!!
Budgie Jumper Offline
Regular

Loc: Boise, ID
So if you have any funny or wierd things that your keets have done or do feel free to share them here!

Here's mine smile
I took all my wee ones into the bathroom cuz they like to hang out in there while i shower, has something to do with the running water i think, and as i was going Jet (my newest addition to the family) decided he wanted to fly but since he just got his wings clipped he couldnt do it very well...and ended up in the toilet which coincidently had the seat up. So i ended up with a very wet cold bird! it was hilarious! of course i felt bad for him tho....it should of named him John or something

Add Funny Stories!!! to Twitter Add Funny Stories!!! to Facebook Add Funny Stories!!! to MySpace Add Funny Stories!!! to Del.icio.us Digg Funny Stories!!! Add Funny Stories!!! to Yahoo My Web Add Funny Stories!!! to Google Bookmarks Add Funny Stories!!! to Stumbleupon Add Funny Stories!!! to Reddit
#93359 - 11/16/04 12:25 PM Re: Funny Stories!!!
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
That's funny, but also an important thing - always check over any area you are going to have the keets in for safety dangers. Pots of water and toilet bowls are clearly two of them. Your keet could have gotten some pretty nasty diseases from being in a toilet bowl! And of course if you hadn't paid attention right away, he could have drowned too.

Definitely all keets love to take baths, so make sure your keets have bathtubs of their own so they can splash around. In fact you could put out their bathtubs on the sink so they can take baths while you take your shower. When my boyfriend takes his shower, I always bring Nazo upstairs and put her on the shower curtain rod. She flies right down onto my boyfriend's head and shoulder and takes her own bath with him.

Add Re: Funny Stories!!! to Twitter Add Re: Funny Stories!!! to Facebook Add Re: Funny Stories!!! to MySpace Add Re: Funny Stories!!! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Funny Stories!!! Add Re: Funny Stories!!! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Funny Stories!!! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Funny Stories!!! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Funny Stories!!! to Reddit
#93360 - 12/01/04 08:09 PM Re: Funny Stories!!!
Pebbles_lil_cutie Offline
Long Time Friend

Those are funny! Ok heres mine when somthing happens thats funny like a joke then we start laughing then my lil Pebbles starts laughing just like my sister it's soooooo funny!! The little hehehehe from her cage! smile

-Emily Dickinson

Add Re: Funny Stories!!! to Twitter Add Re: Funny Stories!!! to Facebook Add Re: Funny Stories!!! to MySpace Add Re: Funny Stories!!! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Funny Stories!!! Add Re: Funny Stories!!! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Funny Stories!!! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Funny Stories!!! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Funny Stories!!! to Reddit
#93361 - 12/01/04 08:33 PM Re: Funny Stories!!!
BudgieLover Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Kansas
My budgie does the laugh thing too. Except he's not actually LAUGHING like your budgie. It's just that ack-ack sound they make, ya know? He always does it at just the right moment. Like one night I tried out a new recipe. It was this sauce that ended up all orange and thick and bubbly. My fiance came up to the stove to look at my creation and said, "wow, it looks like some scary bubbling concoction you'd see in a cafeteria". RIGHT THEN Joey goes "ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK!!" REALLY loudly, as if he got the joke. Maybe you had to be there, but it was so funny. laugh

#93362 - 12/03/04 03:07 PM Re: Funny Stories!!!
Pebbles_lil_cutie Offline
Long Time Friend

That is funny!! laugh

-Emily Dickinson

#93363 - 12/03/04 03:36 PM Re: Funny Stories!!!
SarahWilson Offline
Best Friend

Loc: GA
Budgielover..no that IS funny. Just tonight I had Grendel on my finger when my best friend was over. He's been a turd all night and i said, "See can be really sweet though..watch." and I tried to scratch his head and just as I did he did that ACK ACK ACK ACK! and jumped off my finger and flew away. It was like he was embarassed to have his momma telling anybody he is sweet.

#93364 - 12/03/04 03:38 PM Re: Funny Stories!!!
Kacey_Bugsy_777 Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Arizona
Hehe! That's funny! smile

#93365 - 12/03/04 06:21 PM Re: Funny Stories!!!
SarahWilson Offline
Best Friend

Loc: GA
Do you think they know they are funny? I do

#93366 - 12/03/04 06:27 PM Re: Funny Stories!!!
Kacey_Bugsy_777 Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Arizona
YEAH. I think they are smarter than most people know. My chincilla pouts! If she doesn't get held at least once a day, she will sit in her cage with her face to the wall and ignore you all day! I haven't had the chance to expierience parakeet attitude yet. I will have had her for a week tomorrow. Happy One Week Anniversary! To me. hehe. smile

#93367 - 12/03/04 06:53 PM Re: Funny Stories!!!
BudgieLover Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Kansas
Sarah, that's so funny! I actually busted up laughing at the thought of that! laugh I definitely think they are sometimes funny on purpose. They're really smart. smile

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Find your Enameled Aluminum Wire
by enameledaluminum
4 seconds ago
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:02 PM
Training two budgies
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:01 PM
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
12/13/17 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:52 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site