Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#93483 - 11/30/04 05:42 PM Pinto the Spotted Keet
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
We named Pinto because of her spots, like a pinto horse smile She is larger than our other keets and tends to be the Boss of the family. She's the one that keeps flying over to Ivory's cage to try to make sure Ivory understands this whole pecking order thing smile

Add Pinto the Spotted Keet to Twitter Add Pinto the Spotted Keet to Facebook Add Pinto the Spotted Keet to MySpace Add Pinto the Spotted Keet to Del.icio.us Digg Pinto the Spotted Keet Add Pinto the Spotted Keet to Yahoo My Web Add Pinto the Spotted Keet to Google Bookmarks Add Pinto the Spotted Keet to Stumbleupon Add Pinto the Spotted Keet to Reddit
#93484 - 12/01/04 09:21 AM Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet
Kacey_Bugsy_777 Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Arizona
OOOOOOOOOOOOO He looks intimidating smile The first pix looks like he's fending off an intruder, and the second one looks like he's "King of all I survey!" And I really LOVE horses, so that is a really cute name for a budgie! laugh smile

Add Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet to Twitter Add Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet to Facebook Add Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet to MySpace Add Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet Add Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet to Stumbleupon Add Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet to Reddit
#93485 - 12/01/04 09:29 AM Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet
BudgieLover Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Kansas
Pinto is really pretty. If I get another budgie, I definitely want a blue one. My green keet is pretty too, but blue is just such a nice color for a keet. If Pinto and Santo Mario were the same size, do you think you'd be able to tell them apart easily, since they're both blue? Just curious. smile

Add Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet to Twitter Add Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet to Facebook Add Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet to MySpace Add Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet Add Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet to Stumbleupon Add Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet to Reddit
#93486 - 12/01/04 10:29 AM Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet
Kacey_Bugsy_777 Offline
Soulmate

I want blue too!!! I wanted blue in the first place, but they had only green. And I couldn't live another day without a budgie. laugh smile I'm thinking in another year or so, (If my mom lets me) I'll get another budgie!!! If I could I would get another within a month!!!!! They are loike potato chips!!! I am DEFINATLY going to get another one!!!! smile

#93487 - 12/01/04 10:36 AM Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet
Kacey_Bugsy_777 Offline
Soulmate

OK lisa, I am going to send you a picture of Kacey. I already sent you pictures of my first keet to your e-mail.

#93488 - 12/01/04 07:02 PM Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
Definitely each keet has his or her own personality, so you learn to tell them apart. It's like if you had a batch of kittens in your house - they might all be "grey" but they would each have their own look in some way. Pinto has the white spots and Santo is all blue, so to me it's obvious when I look over which is which. But someone just visiting might say "Oh there are two blue birds".

Kacey - I'm sure once you show her how well you do with your current keet that your mom will let you get another to keep her company smile It's not harder to take care of two keets, you still feed them and clean the cage at the same rate smile

#93489 - 12/01/04 07:17 PM Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet
BudgieLover Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Kansas
Ahhh I see. (about how you can tell the blue birds apart) That makes sense. smile

#93490 - 12/03/04 09:01 AM Re: Pinto the Spotted Keet
Pebbles_lil_cutie Offline
Long Time Friend

Pinto is VERY pretty! She looks SO blue which is cool!

-Emily Dickinson

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
Today at 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:52 AM
Training two budgies
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:39 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by Lisa Shea
11/27/17 05:47 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!
by Edd
11/23/17 06:16 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site