Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#93500 - 12/02/04 11:03 AM Photo of my beautiful boy
SarahWilson Offline
Best Friend

Loc: GA
This photo is a few months old. Grendel is molting right now and has those little things that look like the end of your shoelace all over his head (poor baby). Anyhow he has more purple and black on his face now. This photo was taken on his favorite "perch" in my sunroom. I will try to post a more recent photo soon.

[img]https://home.comcast.net/~utsarah/grendel[/img]

Add Photo of my beautiful boy to Twitter Add Photo of my beautiful boy to Facebook Add Photo of my beautiful boy to MySpace Add Photo of my beautiful boy to Del.icio.us Digg Photo of my beautiful boy Add Photo of my beautiful boy to Yahoo My Web Add Photo of my beautiful boy to Google Bookmarks Add Photo of my beautiful boy to Stumbleupon Add Photo of my beautiful boy to Reddit
#93501 - 12/02/04 11:12 AM Re: Photo of my beautiful boy
BudgieLover Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Kansas
Grendel is a really pretty bird! smile He looks like he's really enjoying looking out that window. I should let my Joey do that sometime....

Add Re: Photo of my beautiful boy to Twitter Add Re: Photo of my beautiful boy to Facebook Add Re: Photo of my beautiful boy to MySpace Add Re: Photo of my beautiful boy to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Photo of my beautiful boy Add Re: Photo of my beautiful boy to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Photo of my beautiful boy to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Photo of my beautiful boy to Stumbleupon Add Re: Photo of my beautiful boy to Reddit
#93502 - 12/02/04 11:38 AM Re: Photo of my beautiful boy
SarahWilson Offline
Best Friend

Thank you. Yeah in a way he is looking at me like, "I'm busy..." It is too cold out there now for him but he really loved it out there.

Add Re: Photo of my beautiful boy to Twitter Add Re: Photo of my beautiful boy to Facebook Add Re: Photo of my beautiful boy to MySpace Add Re: Photo of my beautiful boy to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Photo of my beautiful boy Add Re: Photo of my beautiful boy to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Photo of my beautiful boy to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Photo of my beautiful boy to Stumbleupon Add Re: Photo of my beautiful boy to Reddit
#93503 - 12/03/04 04:26 PM Re: Photo of my beautiful boy
Pebbles_lil_cutie Offline
Long Time Friend

Wow he is SO pretty! How old is he now?

-Emily Dickinson

#93504 - 12/03/04 05:10 PM Re: Photo of my beautiful boy
Kacey_Bugsy_777 Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Arizona
He's Beautiful!! And so fluffy and cute! laugh

#93505 - 12/03/04 06:15 PM Re: Photo of my beautiful boy
SarahWilson Offline
Best Friend

I am guessing he is around 3 or 4 months old...dont let his cuteness fool you..he is a total turd! lol

#93506 - 12/03/04 06:23 PM Re: Photo of my beautiful boy
Kacey_Bugsy_777 Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Arizona
Mine's alomst 11 weeks old. I estimated her birthday to be September 14th. So she's still a wittle baby. smile :p

#93507 - 12/06/04 12:40 PM Re: Photo of my beautiful boy
Pebbles_lil_cutie Offline
Long Time Friend

My Pebbles is now around a year and 3 months I think because I got her in early november last year and she was about 4-5 weeks old then so.... late September probably was when she was born! smile

-Emily Dickinson

#93508 - 12/06/04 05:56 PM Re: Photo of my beautiful boy
Sushi'n'Stitch Offline
Companion

Loc: Missouri
Grendel is beautiful! I absolutely love his color.

#93509 - 12/06/04 09:27 PM Re: Photo of my beautiful boy
getlow316 Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Toledo, Ohio
Grendal is a very pretty bird!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Find your Enameled Aluminum Wire
by enameledaluminum
Yesterday at 01:16 AM
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:02 PM
Training two budgies
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:01 PM
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
12/13/17 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:52 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site