Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#93545 - 12/05/04 11:24 AM Pebbles pictures
Kacey_Bugsy_777 Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Arizona
I hope this works! If it does this is some pictures of my lil Pebbles! [img]pebbles cuteness[/img]

Add Pebbles pictures to Twitter Add Pebbles pictures to Facebook Add Pebbles pictures to MySpace Add Pebbles pictures to Del.icio.us Digg Pebbles pictures Add Pebbles pictures to Yahoo My Web Add Pebbles pictures to Google Bookmarks Add Pebbles pictures to Stumbleupon Add Pebbles pictures to Reddit
#93546 - 12/05/04 11:25 AM Re: Pebbles pictures
Kacey_Bugsy_777 Offline
Soulmate

AGGHHH I dont think this worked ok I guess I will need Lisa's help! frown

Add Re: Pebbles pictures to Twitter Add Re: Pebbles pictures to Facebook Add Re: Pebbles pictures to MySpace Add Re: Pebbles pictures to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Pebbles pictures Add Re: Pebbles pictures to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Pebbles pictures to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Pebbles pictures to Stumbleupon Add Re: Pebbles pictures to Reddit
#93547 - 12/05/04 11:30 AM Re: Pebbles pictures
Kacey_Bugsy_777 Offline
Soulmate

OH NO!!!!!! THIS IS SIGNED ON AS KACEY!!!!!! WHOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot whenever I go on this computer it is signed in as her! when she came to my house and signed on to this computer to show me this sight then I guess somehow the computer alway signes her on automaticly!!!!!!!!!! SORRY KACEY!!!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! frown frown :rolleyes: confused confused eek eek

Add Re: Pebbles pictures to Twitter Add Re: Pebbles pictures to Facebook Add Re: Pebbles pictures to MySpace Add Re: Pebbles pictures to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Pebbles pictures Add Re: Pebbles pictures to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Pebbles pictures to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Pebbles pictures to Stumbleupon Add Re: Pebbles pictures to Reddit
#93548 - 12/05/04 11:37 AM Re: Pebbles pictures
Pebbles_lil_cutie Offline
Long Time Friend

Ok got back on mine sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! frown

-Emily Dickinson

#93549 - 12/05/04 02:31 PM Re: Pebbles pictures
Kacey_Bugsy_777 Offline
Soulmate

That's ok! I was wondering why it said that it was me. smile

#93550 - 12/05/04 08:16 PM Re: Pebbles pictures
BudgieLover Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Kansas
LOL that's funny! If you screw up a post, you can always click on the pencil and paper icon on the top of the post to either edit it or delete it, just so you know. smile I've had to do that before. The pic didn't work, but that's okay. smile I tried to post a pic of Joey up here a while back and Lisa had to do it for me. I tried to post it with the UBB code thing, and it didn't work for me either. I really think I did everything right, too. I think it's just stupid and doesn't work or something. laugh

#93551 - 12/06/04 06:48 AM Re: Pebbles pictures
Long Time Friend

Ok thanks! Well Kacey you can delete this or edit it if you want. Yah I tried the UBB thing to so how do I send the pictures to Lisa for her to post?

-Emily Dickinson

#93552 - 12/06/04 09:18 AM Re: Pebbles pictures
Kacey_Bugsy_777 Offline
Soulmate

Nah, I think is sorta funny! I'll leave it there for future readers. smile

#93553 - 12/06/04 10:35 AM Re: Pebbles pictures
BudgieLover Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Kansas
I'm not sure how she did it for me. She went to my page and got them somehow I think. But I think she said to e-mail them to her or something. Sorry I couldn't help more! smile

#93554 - 12/06/04 12:29 PM Re: Pebbles pictures
Long Time Friend

Ok well hmm I guess I'll wait till she gets back and send her a e-mail or somthing thanks though! smile

-Emily Dickinson

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Find your Enameled Aluminum Wire
by enameledaluminum
4 seconds ago
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:02 PM
Training two budgies
by mnopqr354716
12/13/17 02:01 PM
Rise of Gig Economy
by Swati Gupta
12/13/17 03:43 AM
Gears Steampunk wood palette cyanotype
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:52 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site