Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#93578 - 12/12/04 09:46 AM Keet Tag
Nicholas Offline
Companion

Loc: Effingham
Oh my gosh!
I just caught my birds playing tag.
They'll both be on the cage, and suddenly the yellow one starts to waddle towards the green one, and the green one flys away and comes back and tags the yellow one, then waddles around the top of the cage while the yellow one does a lap around my room and then tries to tag the green one, then it all starts over again.
It's so cute and really really funny. They think -I'M- base. Whenever they think they're going to get caught they come onto my arm.
I sent Lisa some pictures of my yellow one, but she hasn't posted them yet. Once she does everyone will be able to see my baby smile He was the first one I got. I'll send her pictures of my green one after I get a new cage and stuff.

Add Keet Tag to Twitter Add Keet Tag to Facebook Add Keet Tag to MySpace Add Keet Tag to Del.icio.us Digg Keet Tag Add Keet Tag to Yahoo My Web Add Keet Tag to Google Bookmarks Add Keet Tag to Stumbleupon Add Keet Tag to Reddit
#93579 - 12/12/04 12:52 PM Re: Keet Tag
Pebbles_lil_cutie Offline
Long Time Friend

OH!! THAT SO COOL!!!!!!!! smile Thats so funny! Yah I have a yellow keet too not a green one though! I sent Lisa some pictures of Pebbles too so hopefully she'll post them soon! But thats fine if she doesn't post them soon as she is very busy probably. smile

-Emily Dickinson

Add Re: Keet Tag to Twitter Add Re: Keet Tag to Facebook Add Re: Keet Tag to MySpace Add Re: Keet Tag to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Keet Tag Add Re: Keet Tag to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Keet Tag to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Keet Tag to Stumbleupon Add Re: Keet Tag to Reddit
#93580 - 12/12/04 01:04 PM Re: Keet Tag
Kacey_Bugsy_777 Offline
Soulmate

Loc: Arizona
That is so funny!! LOL! Kacey waddles back to her cage like a marine deployed from a helicopter (My arm is the copter) It's sooooo cute!

Add Re: Keet Tag to Twitter Add Re: Keet Tag to Facebook Add Re: Keet Tag to MySpace Add Re: Keet Tag to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Keet Tag Add Re: Keet Tag to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Keet Tag to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Keet Tag to Stumbleupon Add Re: Keet Tag to Reddit
#93581 - 12/13/04 03:00 AM Re: Keet Tag
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Loc: US
I think my mail's stuck, I have go to digging through my server to figure out where the mail messages are getting jammed smile I'll work on that tomorrow ...

#93582 - 12/13/04 06:51 AM Re: Keet Tag
Long Time Friend

Well when I sent you an e-mail with the pictures of pebbles it sent me a Mail Failure e-mail back. So should I send you the same e-mail with the pic.'s tomorrow?

-Emily Dickinson

#93583 - 12/13/04 09:12 PM Re: Keet Tag
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Yup I think it's probably best if everyone resends the photos, I found the stuck mail but the images are showing up as collections of binary letters smile

#93584 - 12/13/04 09:29 PM Re: Keet Tag
Nicholas Offline
Companion

I resent mine :S. Should I resend them again?

#93585 - 12/15/04 01:42 PM Re: Keet Tag
Long Time Friend

Lisa - Ok I will do that! Should I re-send them now or in like a week?

-Emily Dickinson

#93586 - 12/16/04 10:45 AM Re: Keet Tag
Lisa Shea Offline

True Blue Soulmate

Go ahead and send them along now smile

#93587 - 12/16/04 11:04 AM Re: Keet Tag
getlow316 Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Toledo, Ohio
i tried to send a photo again, hope I did it right!

#93588 - 12/16/04 12:10 PM Re: Keet Tag
Long Time Friend

Ok I might send them out today sometime! smile

-Emily Dickinson

#93589 - 12/16/04 02:51 PM Re: Keet Tag
Nicholas Offline
Companion

I re-sent the pictures again as well.
I'm excited to show my little babies off laugh .
They're cleaning themselves right now, all puffed up and chirping happily.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by nopqrs876950
Yesterday at 01:29 AM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
12/06/17 05:07 PM
How to Express Birthday Greetings?
by rstuvw579648
12/06/17 05:05 PM
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
12/06/17 05:04 PM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by nopqrs876950
12/06/17 12:05 AM
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by rstuvw579648
12/02/17 12:10 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Matthew 12:40
by nopqrs876950
11/29/17 11:12 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
In Dire need of Advice...
by rstuvw579648
11/28/17 06:40 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site