my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Topic Options
#93601 - 12/14/04 08:52 PM Hector and Hercules
helen234 Offline

My two keets are nuts. What is great is they have their own personalities. Hector is the leader, but won't try anything until Hercules does, but Hercules is SO clumsy, so off hercules goes, to try a new toy, or hamster wheel that i got them, and BANG PLOP WHAM he is falling and bouncing around. I used to get really worried but realised thats how he is. He doesnt hold on to your finger with the tightness that hector does and seems to be too excited most of the time to worry about where he is putting his little feet. Hector is much more "I LOVE YOU BUT IM NOT GOING TO SHOW IT" type of bird. He doesnt want to seem to enthusiastic to see me, but loves to sit and cheep in my ear the second he can. Hercules is just sweet and nuzzles me. They also scream when i'm on the phone and out of the room, like they want to be a part of the conversation. Love my little guys

Add Hector and Hercules to Twitter Add Hector and Hercules to Facebook Add Hector and Hercules to MySpace Add Hector and Hercules to Del.icio.us Digg Hector and Hercules Add Hector and Hercules to Yahoo My Web Add Hector and Hercules to Google Bookmarks Add Hector and Hercules to Stumbleupon Add Hector and Hercules to Reddit
#93602 - 12/14/04 09:01 PM Re: Hector and Hercules
Zoe and Kiwi Offline
Friend

Loc: Alberta, Canada
They sound like really awesome birds. I like how you descrine hercules's clumsyness, he sounds so sweet. You should post a picture if you have one. smile

Add Re: Hector and Hercules to Twitter Add Re: Hector and Hercules to Facebook Add Re: Hector and Hercules to MySpace Add Re: Hector and Hercules to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Hector and Hercules Add Re: Hector and Hercules to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Hector and Hercules to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Hector and Hercules to Stumbleupon Add Re: Hector and Hercules to Reddit

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by nopqrs876950
Yesterday at 01:29 AM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
12/06/17 05:07 PM
How to Express Birthday Greetings?
by rstuvw579648
12/06/17 05:05 PM
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
12/06/17 05:04 PM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by nopqrs876950
12/06/17 12:05 AM
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by rstuvw579648
12/02/17 12:10 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Matthew 12:40
by nopqrs876950
11/29/17 11:12 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
In Dire need of Advice...
by rstuvw579648
11/28/17 06:40 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site