Topic Options
photo(27).jpg
Mandy needs a home
Other images in post
Image Details
Poster CassandraM_89 Offline
Posted 02/12/09 11:25 AM
Description
Mandy needs a good home with people who will love her and give her the attention I can't because I am very allergic to her even though she has been with me, my boyfriend and his family for 5 years. She has NEVER bitten anyone not even the clingy children that visit often, she is not food aggressive, she is a pit mix, she needs her rabies shot and she is not fixed. She deserves more the what we can give her. if you live in California (preferably southern) and you are interested in a beautiful, smart, loyal and loving dog, please PM me.

Dimensions 800x600
Size 327.27 KB
UBBCode
Thumbnail
Medium
Full

Comments
#351821 - 02/13/09 01:35 PM Re: Mandy needs a home [Re: CassandraM_89]
SweetBirdies Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: San Diego, CA
i would TOTALLY take her if we had our own house. we LOVE pit bulls. i grew up with them myself. but stupid military housing doesn't allow pets unless caged.
good luck finding her a GOOD HOME.

Edited by SweetNess1 (02/13/09 01:36 PM)

Add Re: Mandy needs a home to Twitter Add Re: Mandy needs a home to Facebook Add Re: Mandy needs a home to MySpace Add Re: Mandy needs a home to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Mandy needs a home Add Re: Mandy needs a home to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Mandy needs a home to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Mandy needs a home to Stumbleupon Add Re: Mandy needs a home to Reddit
#351833 - 02/13/09 04:07 PM Re: Mandy needs a home [Re: SweetBirdies]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Loc: California
Thanks girly...You would have been perfect since your my friend and live close lol well closER anyways

Add Re: Mandy needs a home to Twitter Add Re: Mandy needs a home to Facebook Add Re: Mandy needs a home to MySpace Add Re: Mandy needs a home to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Mandy needs a home Add Re: Mandy needs a home to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Mandy needs a home to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Mandy needs a home to Stumbleupon Add Re: Mandy needs a home to Reddit
#351834 - 02/13/09 04:09 PM Re: Mandy needs a home [Re: CassandraM_89]
___JA Offline
Long Time Friend

I would love to take her, but we just don't have the time or the space for another dog. Good luck, though.

EDIT: Oh, and because you live on the other side of the country! :P

Edited by Justin_A (02/13/09 04:10 PM)

#351844 - 02/13/09 05:34 PM Re: Mandy needs a home [Re: ___JA]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

thanks

Edited by KassieM (02/13/09 11:20 PM)

#351866 - 02/13/09 08:54 PM Re: Mandy needs a home [Re: CassandraM_89]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

By the way, I wanted to mention that, though she has not been spayed YET, I have an appointment all set up for March 17th (earliest I could get!) So she will be spayed and she has just gotten her rabies shot today and I will be getting her license when she gets fixed because the price will drop from 40 to 10 lol.

She will also be free of coarse! The fact that she will be going to a good home is reward enough for me smile

#351871 - 02/14/09 05:34 AM Re: Mandy needs a home [Re: CassandraM_89]
luv my bird
Unregistered

Good luck finding her a home. What a sweet dog. My daughter's name is Mandy.

#351886 - 02/14/09 08:33 AM Re: Mandy needs a home [Re: ]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: upstate NY
Aww what a cutie. And she looks like a sweetheart too smile I think pit bulls get a bum rap, and alot of people think they are automatically mean. I think it has to do with the way they are raised. So sorry you are allergic-that really stinks!
Hope you find a good loving home for her.

#351923 - 02/14/09 01:40 PM Re: Mandy needs a home [Re: kksuns]
CassandraM_89 Offline
Best Friend

Thanks a lot smile My grandmother is an avid church goer and I asked her to mention it to everyone she knows at church, I'm sure that they would be a good family for her

#352221 - 02/16/09 01:47 PM Re: Mandy needs a home [Re: CassandraM_89]
Amaggiepie Offline
Great Friend

Loc: Baltimore, MD
We would take her if we didnt live across the counrty...my boyfriend is dying for a pit bull.

Good luck finding her a home!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Happy Halloween, everyone!
by rstuvw579648
Yesterday at 02:20 AM
Youth Soccer And Ring Pops
by gallerr
11/15/17 11:37 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/15/17 10:06 PM
bike gear cyanotypes
by Lisa Shea
11/15/17 05:02 PM
Zuzu is a literary cat!
by Lisa Shea
11/15/17 12:28 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by wu yu
11/13/17 01:51 AM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/07/17 03:43 PM
Teaming Up For The Fifa 2010 Soccer World Cup
by Brettt
10/26/17 08:35 AM
Yoga
by Lisa Shea
10/23/17 03:07 PM
Knowing Yourself
by Lisa Shea
10/20/17 02:58 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site