Topic Options
Shiloh.jpg
My yellow lab rescue
Other images in post
Image Details
Poster JeanneM Offline
Posted 04/07/11 04:57 PM
Description
This is Shiloh. She was picked up by the police for streetwalking. LOL I found her on Petfinder. Look at that face. Do I have to say how awesome she is out here at the farm?

Then I have Scout, my Paint. He's coming along nicely.

Then my heart is Hunter, my Morgan.
Dimensions 600x800
Size 71.68 KB
UBBCode
Thumbnail
Medium
Full

Comments
#413592 - 04/10/11 11:23 AM Re: My yellow lab rescue [Re: JeanneM]
ahall83 Offline
Great Friend

Loc: illinois
your dog is so cute. i miss having a big dog. we now have 2 med dogs which i love. but theres something special about big dogs. mine was a 120lb male black lab and i always felt very protected. those horses are beautiful also.

Add Re: My yellow lab rescue to Twitter Add Re: My yellow lab rescue to Facebook Add Re: My yellow lab rescue to MySpace Add Re: My yellow lab rescue to Del.icio.us Digg Re: My yellow lab rescue Add Re: My yellow lab rescue to Yahoo My Web Add Re: My yellow lab rescue to Google Bookmarks Add Re: My yellow lab rescue to Stumbleupon Add Re: My yellow lab rescue to Reddit
#413628 - 04/11/11 06:07 PM Re: My yellow lab rescue [Re: JeanneM]
JeanneM Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Jonesburg, MO
Thank you. She makes you break all your rules on her household behavior. She's not bad, but she wants to be by you so badly everything like getting up on the couch etc is forgiven.

I know what you mean. I'll aways have a Lab at least 80 lbs or so in my house. Nothing gets by her.

Add Re: My yellow lab rescue to Twitter Add Re: My yellow lab rescue to Facebook Add Re: My yellow lab rescue to MySpace Add Re: My yellow lab rescue to Del.icio.us Digg Re: My yellow lab rescue Add Re: My yellow lab rescue to Yahoo My Web Add Re: My yellow lab rescue to Google Bookmarks Add Re: My yellow lab rescue to Stumbleupon Add Re: My yellow lab rescue to Reddit
#413764 - 04/14/11 04:16 PM Re: My yellow lab rescue [Re: JeanneM]
kksuns Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: upstate NY
I totally missed this Jeanne.
Shiloh is just beautiful! She has such soulful/knowing eyes. Isn't it something how sometimes they can look at you like they are right inside your head? I swear they're mind readers sometimes. LOL And the way they try to tell you what THEY are thinking by certain looks they give?

Scout and Hunter are beauties too.
You've got some mighty fine animals there Jeanne. You're a lucky lady smile

#413797 - 04/15/11 08:13 PM Re: My yellow lab rescue [Re: JeanneM]
JeanneM Offline
Long Time Friend

Loc: Jonesburg, MO
Thanks Kelley. I know I am. The animals that are given to me to tend and help through this life give back 100 times what I give to them. ALL of them. They all have their role to play. And they do it well. *S* I think that is one thing everyone on this board shares. Enjoyment of animal husbandry.

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Wing Flipping
by rstuvw579648
Today at 12:30 AM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 10:03 PM
Female won't feed babies HELP!
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:20 AM
Question of the day!
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:19 AM
Visions in Dreams
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:18 AM
10 Things Every Amateur Football Team Will Need
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:14 AM
bike gear cyanotypes
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:13 AM
The Lucky Cat
by rstuvw579648
11/19/17 05:11 AM
Zuzu and Felix, our two black kittens
by rstuvw579648
11/17/17 04:18 PM
Happy Halloween, everyone!
by rstuvw579648
11/16/17 02:20 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site