Thumbnail
Medium
Full

Comments
#423353 - 04/15/12 09:51 AM Re: Barney and Clover [Re: pinkeynurse]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
glad you figured out the gallery the other areas are much easier to post a picture than the gallery even such as for a signature picture and avitar picture so when you post in a thread you see their picture...cute birds..i dont like mirrors for birds tho then will bond with their image more than you when mirrors are present and i see a millet holder which i personally dont agree with feeding millet either for many reasons...besides its already in their regular seed diet...

be very careful also when those wing flights go to grow out as there is nothing for the new feathers to brace against and thats when most times you will get blood feathers that break...

nice that they both sat still for you also while you took those lovely pictures of them and very nice cage i might add.

Add Re: Barney and Clover to Twitter Add Re: Barney and Clover to Facebook Add Re: Barney and Clover to MySpace Add Re: Barney and Clover to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Barney and Clover Add Re: Barney and Clover to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Barney and Clover to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Barney and Clover to Stumbleupon Add Re: Barney and Clover to Reddit
#423367 - 04/15/12 02:20 PM Re: Barney and Clover [Re: pinkeynurse]
pinkeynurse Offline

Loc: Pa
Thank you for the nice comments. I removed the mirrows and millet holder a while back after reading your other posts. I do not leave millet in the cage but have used it to help build a trust. Today clover sat on the top of my hand without using a treat. I placed hand in cage as you suggested and it seems to be working. Barney wants no part of me at the moment, but he is no longer afraid of me and I can get close to both keets smile

Add Re: Barney and Clover to Twitter Add Re: Barney and Clover to Facebook Add Re: Barney and Clover to MySpace Add Re: Barney and Clover to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Barney and Clover Add Re: Barney and Clover to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Barney and Clover to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Barney and Clover to Stumbleupon Add Re: Barney and Clover to Reddit
#423385 - 04/17/12 01:49 PM Re: Barney and Clover [Re: pinkeynurse]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
well dont get discouraged as when you have two housed together it always goes much slower with training...so actually thats good progress as one will watch the other and maybe get brave and do the same soon... laugh

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Indie Author Day 2017
by Lisa Shea
10/14/17 12:35 AM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
10/11/17 10:23 PM
Matthew 12:40
by rstrats
10/09/17 02:52 PM
Death Watch
by Lisa Shea
10/08/17 03:22 PM
New Balance 574 Elliptical Trainer Critique - An I
by Janzen41
10/04/17 03:39 AM
puffy and definitly not happy
by darrell yarmer
10/03/17 10:47 PM
Ring Ring
by Lisa Shea
10/03/17 09:53 PM
Trying this again. Last post did not take
by HLS
10/03/17 12:42 PM
Dystopian Cover
by Lisa Shea
10/02/17 03:37 PM
Dystopian Cover
by Lisa Shea
10/02/17 03:37 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site