Topic Options
send.JPG
my new three parakeet
Other images in post
Image Details
Poster lnarbehsevan Offline
Posted 04/19/12 09:43 AM
Description
look we have two blue here the one with a dark purple cere is male and the other one with a light blue cere or white and blue cere is female
Dimensions 480x640
Size 46.83 KB
UBBCode
Thumbnail
Medium
Full

Comments
#423417 - 04/19/12 09:44 AM Re: my new three parakeet [Re: lnarbehsevan]
lnarbehsevan Offline

also they are four but she is not in this picture .

Add Re: my new three parakeet to Twitter Add Re: my new three parakeet to Facebook Add Re: my new three parakeet to MySpace Add Re: my new three parakeet to Del.icio.us Digg Re: my new three parakeet Add Re: my new three parakeet to Yahoo My Web Add Re: my new three parakeet to Google Bookmarks Add Re: my new three parakeet to Stumbleupon Add Re: my new three parakeet to Reddit
#423419 - 04/19/12 12:19 PM Re: my new three parakeet [Re: lnarbehsevan]
Lady Vyz Offline
Companion

Loc: Tampa, FL
Oh my, you have a lovely flock. Don't ya just love these little guys?

Add Re: my new three parakeet to Twitter Add Re: my new three parakeet to Facebook Add Re: my new three parakeet to MySpace Add Re: my new three parakeet to Del.icio.us Digg Re: my new three parakeet Add Re: my new three parakeet to Yahoo My Web Add Re: my new three parakeet to Google Bookmarks Add Re: my new three parakeet to Stumbleupon Add Re: my new three parakeet to Reddit
#423420 - 04/19/12 12:25 PM Re: my new three parakeet [Re: lnarbehsevan]
lnarbehsevan Offline

no there is one more white female they are 4 two males -two females smile

#423422 - 04/19/12 01:27 PM Re: my new three parakeet [Re: lnarbehsevan]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
really like the yellow face sky blue or as some call them turquoise...and these are older birds and no telling how old where they have lost stripes....i sense where you are not familar with breeding issues ..sadly some breeding and egg laying problems down the road and you should still have TWO separate cages to help to prevent some of those issues should a pair go to nest and a female begins to lay eggs...if not separated all sorts of not so nice things can happen.

so best to now get a large enough separate cage to put two of them in...and man i got to tell you id would keep the males separate from the females...but thats me as i really would not like to see you in here in a bit saying HELP...lol

#423423 - 04/19/12 01:34 PM Re: my new three parakeet [Re: lnarbehsevan]
lnarbehsevan Offline

They are 4 bird in a cage with two different boxes ,does that make any problem ,each pair has its own box.

#423744 - 05/24/12 03:47 AM Re: my new three parakeet [Re: lnarbehsevan]
parakeetnames Offline

very cute and sweet....

Advertising link removed by PDM.
Warning: Please do not include advertising links in posts! Thank you.

Edited by PDM (05/24/12 05:12 AM)

#423745 - 05/24/12 03:58 AM Re: my new three parakeet [Re: lnarbehsevan]
illusive Fantasy Offline
Platinum Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
inspite of being asked not to do this by a admin in another thread, this poster keeps posting sites not supported by this forum ...spam...please dont click on those links...

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Training two budgies
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:39 AM
Wing Flipping
by Lisa Shea
12/12/17 10:38 AM
kittens
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 11:56 PM
Meditate
by Lisa Shea
11/29/17 10:54 PM
porcelain cyanotype ornament designs
by Lisa Shea
11/27/17 05:47 PM
Lisa Shea Origami in the Blackstone Valley Xpress
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 07:09 PM
abstract cyanotype grid
by Lisa Shea
11/24/17 04:22 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!
by Edd
11/23/17 06:16 PM
bike gear cyanotypes
by Lisa Shea
11/15/17 05:02 PM
Zuzu is a literary cat!
by Lisa Shea
11/15/17 12:28 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site