Mouton Rothschild Bordeaux
Winery in Sicily
Sponsored Link
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#356343 - 01/14/10 09:23 PM Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? [Re: Lisa Shea]
jonfitzsimon Offline

Peter,

I'd love to see a pic of your collection.

Add Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? to Twitter Add Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? to Facebook Add Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? to MySpace Add Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? Add Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? to Stumbleupon Add Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? to Reddit
#356349 - 01/15/10 03:57 AM Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? [Re: jonfitzsimon]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
Yes! Collection photos! A great idea! smile

Add Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? to Twitter Add Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? to Facebook Add Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? to MySpace Add Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? Add Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? to Stumbleupon Add Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? to Reddit
#356353 - 01/15/10 06:20 AM Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? [Re: Lisa Shea]
Peter May Offline
Best Friend

Loc: St Albans, England

No, its not interesting.

I don't have a basement. I have a Eurocave in my dining room which is crammed with bottles, nothingto see there, a large rack in thekitchen with ready to drink wines and a small closet in a spare bedroom stcked with wine in polystyrene containers.

Not at all photogenic.

#356354 - 01/15/10 08:42 PM Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? [Re: Peter May]
jonfitzsimon Offline

Boo! Let's see it. I'll post a pic of my wine fridge! Lol.

#356356 - 01/16/10 12:03 AM Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? [Re: jonfitzsimon]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
I think I've posted photos of my wine fridges in the past, even though to me they're sort of boring! I'll go track those down smile

Peter, your EuroCave is really cool!

#356360 - 01/16/10 06:49 PM Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Companion

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
What is a Eurocave?

#356361 - 01/16/10 06:50 PM Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? [Re: jilly]
jilly Offline
Companion

Storing wine - can i use a shed outside to store wines? What happens to wines when they freeze?

#356363 - 01/17/10 11:03 AM Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? [Re: jilly]
Peter May Offline
Best Friend

Originally Posted By: jilly
What is a Eurocave?

http://www.eurocave.co.uk/acatalog/essentielle_v266.html

#356364 - 01/17/10 11:04 AM Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? [Re: jilly]
Peter May Offline
Best Friend

Originally Posted By: jilly
Storing wine - can i use a shed outside to store wines? What happens to wines when they freeze?

Not a good idea. Liquide expands whenit freezes so likely to either shatter bottle or push cork out and thus let in air.

#356368 - 01/18/10 01:01 AM Re: How Many Bottles do you Have? [Re: Peter May]
jilly Offline
Companion

Well, I keep my vodka and hard liquors in the freezer - they don't freeze - so was wondering about wine. smile

And wow re- the eurocave. Big!

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Bordeaux box wine
by Lisa Shea
09/11/14 08:43 PM
BellaOnline Ebook Award
by Lisa Shea
09/09/14 05:17 PM
Artistic Wine Glass
by Lisa Shea
09/05/14 03:12 PM
Sangria Recipes book
by Lisa Shea
09/04/14 06:32 PM
Champagne Cocktails ebook
by Lisa Shea
09/04/14 05:50 PM
Ice in White Wine
by Lisa Shea
09/04/14 05:00 PM
Poggerino Chianti Italy
by vagatont
08/29/14 01:38 AM
Found Old Bottle of Wine
by kc waters
08/24/14 01:10 PM
King Richard III and Wine
by Lisa Shea
08/18/14 10:35 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link