Wine Chit Chat
Off-Topic for Wine-Lovers
Travel Photos
Wine in Bermuda
Mouton Rothschild Bordeaux
Winery in Sicily
Sponsored Link
Topic Options
#356365 - 01/17/10 11:41 AM Collection Photos!
jonfitzsimon Offline

Here is my wine fridge. I like to think of it as my starter fridge! lol.

Everyone should post a pic (or pics) of their collection!

Add Collection Photos! to Twitter Add Collection Photos! to Facebook Add Collection Photos! to MySpace Add Collection Photos! to Del.icio.us Digg Collection Photos! Add Collection Photos! to Yahoo My Web Add Collection Photos! to Google Bookmarks Add Collection Photos! to Stumbleupon Add Collection Photos! to Reddit
#356373 - 01/18/10 11:50 PM Re: Collection Photos! [Re: jonfitzsimon]
Lisa Shea Offline

Silver Star Soulmate

Loc: Massachusetts
That's a great start, and look there's room for a few more bottles!

I'll take some photos in a few days!

Add Re: Collection Photos! to Twitter Add Re: Collection Photos! to Facebook Add Re: Collection Photos! to MySpace Add Re: Collection Photos! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Collection Photos! Add Re: Collection Photos! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Collection Photos! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Collection Photos! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Collection Photos! to Reddit
#356379 - 01/19/10 03:23 AM Re: Collection Photos! [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Companion

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
Very nice! I'd love to create some kind of hand made bottle holder here in my kitchen. I will have to think about this.

Add Re: Collection Photos! to Twitter Add Re: Collection Photos! to Facebook Add Re: Collection Photos! to MySpace Add Re: Collection Photos! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Collection Photos! Add Re: Collection Photos! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Collection Photos! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Collection Photos! to Stumbleupon Add Re: Collection Photos! to Reddit
#356381 - 01/22/10 08:05 PM Re: Collection Photos! [Re: jilly]
Lisa Shea Offline

Silver Star Soulmate

Jilly - how many bottles would you want it to hold? Are you thinking 3 on your counter, or 12 on a shelf?

#356382 - 01/22/10 08:54 PM Re: Collection Photos! [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Companion

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
Something like 12 sounds nice.

#356392 - 01/24/10 10:16 PM Re: Collection Photos! [Re: jilly]
Lisa Shea Offline

Silver Star Soulmate

OK so that sounds like too many for a counter. What I have for the kitchen is a functional little table which stores bottles underneath. Here's a photo I took of it, many years ago.

It's no longer holding the alcohol on top, now it's a counter area by the sink and stove.

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Poggerino Chianti Italy
by vagatont
Today at 01:38 AM
Found Old Bottle of Wine
by kc waters
08/24/14 01:10 PM
King Richard III and Wine
by Lisa Shea
08/18/14 10:35 AM
Courvoisier sangria
by Lisa Shea
08/15/14 05:21 PM
Do I really need a special glass?
by StemlessWG
08/11/14 05:18 PM
Aquarian Awakening - a Sci-Fi Romance
by Lisa Shea
08/05/14 09:18 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link