Lisa Shea

FREE Parakeet Ebook

Posted By: Lisa Shea

FREE Parakeet Ebook - 09/04/14 12:23 AM

I have finally rebuilt my Parakeet and Budgies ebook - a long, arduous process. Lots of fixing of formatting issues. I need a few beta readers to help me check that everything's set now - let me know if you would like a free copy!

Posted By: Kymber

Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook - 09/07/14 12:26 AM

I'd be happy to take a look at it, Lisa, if you would like.
Posted By: Mom's Menagerie

Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook - 10/11/14 12:12 PM

Hi! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a copy of your ebook. We are fortunate to give a new home to two young parakeets (3 mos old), and we are scouring the internet for information! This would be a blessing to receive a copy of your book. Thank you so much for sharing!

PB&J, (prayers, blessings & joy)
Theresa
Posted By: Budgie Daisy

Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook - 10/11/14 07:42 PM

Hello. We just welcomed a new, young budgie into our home. I've had them as a child, at 7 & 11 years old, but it's been a while so I'd love to have a copy of the ebook to refresh my memory and allow my children and even their daddy to read it and get a better understanding of our new feathered family member, Daisy :-) I came across your page while searching for hand training tips and it's by far the best, and most detailed guide I've seen. Thanks for sharing your great tips and information :-)
Posted By: Greenboy

Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook - 10/20/14 09:16 AM

Could I get a copy of the free Parakeet Ebook?
I was just given a 4 year old Budgie and wanted to know if he is still trainable he doesn't bite likes too come out of his cage and sit on his perch.

Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook - 01/01/15 06:03 PM

OK it took me longer than I thought to get a bunch of the issues ironed out. It's finally set!!

I'll send out a note to the forum right now. Respond to that when you get it so I have your email address, and I'll send the ebook along!
Posted By: elizabeth101812

Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook - 01/29/15 03:29 PM

I would love a copy! Please send!

Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook - 02/08/15 04:46 PM

Elizabeth - please PM me your email address and the format you'd like smile.
Posted By: elizabeth101812

Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook - 02/09/15 09:43 AM

Hello, I was not able to send a pm it keeps telling me pm disabled. but my email is spener.rhiannon@gmail.com and what ever format you usually send is fine not sure what the options are. Thank you!

Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook - 02/10/15 12:05 PM

Hello. I'm having tthe same problem with trying to pm you as well Lisa Shae frown My email address is bobbleheadtrish@gmail.Com
I requested a copy of the ebook a while back as well smile

Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook - 02/10/15 12:06 PM

Oh, and Kindle version would be great smile
Posted By: SmileMoON

Re: FREE Parakeet Ebook - 08/09/15 06:44 AM

hello Lisa Shea ,Could I get a copy of the Parakeet and Budgies Ebook ...pm is disable for me frown
i have 4 budgies and wana learn about them,my email address is : smilemoon3d@yahoo.com well thank you.

goodluck and have fun wink
© 2019 Lisa Shea Forum