my cage
two blues
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Da Vinci Code
Yesterday at 09:59 PM
In 2003, author Dan Brown released his blockbuster book "The Da Vinci Code". A key message in this, which caused a lot of the turmoil, was that Jesus had had a child with Mary Magdalene.

The funny thing about this being controversial is that the exact same thing was brought up in 1982 in "The Holy Blood and The Holy Grail".

It was also brought up in 1993 by A. N. Wilson.

So this tends to be brought up every ten years right on schedule.

Meaning we are overdue! We should have had one in 2013! When is the next book going to come out to release the "startling revelation" that Jesus had a child?

Maybe we should write one smile.

Here's my pages on this topic:

The Da Vinci Code - research and background information
0 15 Read More
Books, TV, Movies
Yesterday at 09:53 PM
[Linked Image]

I’ve been on the internet since the early 1980s and have been publishing books and content since 1987. I now have over 300 books published. My focus is on supporting battered women’s shelters – most of my fiction features female characters, young to old, overcoming adversity and finding their inner strength. I write in a wide range of genres from fairy tale to mystery, from romance to dystopian, from science fiction to paranormal.

I also enjoy writing self-help books to assist people in making progress in their lives. I have books on yoga, meditation, stress relief, eating healthily, journaling, photography, and much more.

When I’m not writing I enjoy a range of visual artistic expression including photography, cyanotypes, monotypes, and origami.

To get a sense of what I write, I am offering you 33 Free Books – just click the link below!

Lisa Shea Free Ebooks
0 10 Read More
Your Forum News
Yesterday at 09:52 PM
The latest forum upgrade to UBB version 7.6.1.1 is now complete.

Let me know if you run into any trouble with it!
0 10 Read More
Show Your Own Work
Yesterday at 09:51 PM
[Linked Image]

If you’re a writer, your ultimate goal in life is typically that of getting your book published. I am here to help you achieve this goal! By following these steps, and applying yourself diligently to the path, your dream of getting your book published will soon be a reality. You’ve taken the first step by coming to this site!

Getting Your Book Published
0 11 Read More
Working from Home and Getting Published
Yesterday at 09:50 PM
[Linked Image]

If you’re ready to work from home, this is where you begin! I provide over 800 pages and images of step by step instructions help you work from home and achieve your dreams. It’s all FREE and online.

Working From Home Instructions
0 11 Read More
Health and Medical Issues
05/21/18 11:25 PM
You should definitely take your keet to a vet and get some treatment for your parakeet. Good luck!
1 123 Read More
General Parakeet Chat
05/21/18 11:24 PM
Parakeets which weren't raised in the wild would quickly die. They don't know how to avoid predators. Please give them to a loving home!
17 3,474 Read More
General Parakeet Chat
05/21/18 11:21 PM
It is never a good idea to let your parakeets fly outside. They can easily get spooked or confused, fly into a tree, and never return. They'll be eaten by wild animals. Keep them inside their cage if you do take them out of the house.
1 78 Read More
Privacy Policy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Latest Posts
The Da Vinci Code - 2003
by Lisa Shea. 05/25/18 09:59 PM
Free Ebooks
by Lisa Shea. 05/25/18 09:53 PM
Forum Upgrade Complete
by Lisa Shea. 05/25/18 09:52 PM
Getting Your Book Published
by Lisa Shea. 05/25/18 09:51 PM
Working From Home
by Lisa Shea. 05/25/18 09:50 PM
Parakeet Beak/Face problem
by Lisa Shea. 05/21/18 11:25 PM
Your Parakeet's Personality
by Lisa Shea. 05/21/18 11:24 PM
Free outside parakeets in albania
by Lisa Shea. 05/21/18 11:21 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Sponsored Link
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site